CHAPTER ELEVEN

ALYSSA'S POV

I stares at Daniel standing before us slowly, he looks perfect and calm just as he looks in picture. His dark brown hair slightly spiked, and his brown eyes pretty to look at. Chiseled jaw with the perfect amount of facial hair and moving down to his lips, thin and pink.

"I'm Daniel Parker". He says his name and I looks at Susan giving her a look she gave me wrong information but she isn't looking at me. Daniel continues "As your new CEO, I believe in the power of innovation and collaboration. Our forward is not just about profits, it's about purpose. Together, we will drive innovation, embrace diversity and redefine success". His voice sound beautiful and it's obvious, Susan and others aren't listen to his words but lost in him. "I'm happy to be here to work with you all and I look forward to the support of each and everyone so we can extend the frontiers excellence of this prestigious organization". He add with a stunning smile and that's make me love him more. We all claps as he finishes his words, exciting as we looks at him.

"I would love to know your names all. Can we do that here?"

"Yes!". Everyone shouts happily. Susan is the loudest. I smile a bit.

"Okay, let's do that".

The introduction starts from Selena.

"Good afternoon sir. I'm Selena Wood. One of the Accountants. It's so nice to meet you". She says blushing.

"Me too".

"I'm Susan Lewis. One of the Accountants as well. You are so cool". She says smiling.

"Thank you Susan".

Susan smiles happily. I looks at Daniel. He looks simple. Mr. Andrew is right about him.

"My name is Beth White. Accountant".

"Good to meet you Beth".

It's my turn, Daniel eyes is on my now. I hear my heart pound, nervous maybe he is going to know my face.

"Alyssa. My name is Alyssa Smith. I works as an Accountant. It's nice to meet you sir". I manage to introduce myself without making it obvious, I was scared.

Daniel pauses, staring at me, wondering small. Looks like he want to know my face.

"Alyssa Smith?" He asks and I nods small. "Your name sound familiar".

"What?"

Everyone eyes on me, including the other teams, surprise.

"Yeah".

I nervously laughs. "Maybe you have heard it or saw it somewhere sir".

He pauses. "Maybe".

"Good to meet you all". He turns to Mr. Tim and the two leave the office together.

I breathes out fast and sit.

"You name sound familiar to Mr. Daniel". Susan says to me fast.

I breathes out small not looking at her. "Yeah. It's normal. I ain't the only Alyssa". I says looking at the papers on my desk.

"But you feel good when he said that". Susan says coming to me and tickle me. I laughs small. Others join us.

"Mr. Daniel is so perfect. Look at him. Cool, simple and good looking man. He is perfect. I want him". She says as they all sit down and we all laughs.

"You can go and have him. He is in his office". Selena says and we laughs again

I takes my phone up and stares at Daniel's Dm. I want to text him but I don't just know how to. Should I text him about me working in his father's enterprises or we just met not quite long, you know, I don't know what to text. I put my phone down and sighs.