Godhbharai 2🤍✨ (Mother's love)❤️

Sara - Accha suno !

Shubman - hmm?

(She suddenly became sad and looked down)

Shubman hold her chin and made her look at him!

Sara - Main ab moti hogayi hu ! Tum ab aur mujhse pyar nahi karte ?

Shubman let out a sigh ! He knew it was all her mood swings!

He holded both of her hands and said - "I love you in your every form !!And you are looking more beautiful than before and more than that you are carrying the fruit of our love it's the most precious thing for me okay ?"

Sara was overwhelmed by his words without any hesitation she just gave a small peck at his lips!

Shubman - Kya wifey !! Itna chota not fair

Sara - Chup raho ! Aur chalo sablog intezar kar rahe honge humara !

They went out from there room ! Sana giggled watching her parents! She ran towards there direction and shubman picked her on his arms !
Sara kissed Sanas checcks from the side!

Anjali and Sachin was there in the hall talking with shubman's parents and other guests!

Sara came and hugged her parents! Shubman was standing aside cradling his daughter!

Sachin kissed saras forhead !And creased her hair !

Sachin - kitni badi hogyi hain meri choti si sara ! Ab sabka bohot shukriya meri sara ko khush rakhna ke liye !

Shubman's father- ye kya bol rahe hain app ye to meri bhi beti hain ! Aur itni pyari bacchi hain yehi to
humesha sabko khush rakhti hain ! Sara jab bhi apke ghar jati humara gharto ek dum fika sa hi lagda he tab !

The ceremony started! Everyone was giving blessings to Sara ! Throughout the ceremony Shubmans gaze was fixed on sara ! He was indeed a man in love !

After all the rituals and dinner Sachin and anjali bid evryone bye ! Sara hugged her parents! Sachin took Sana in her arms who is the ditto copy of saras childhood face ! Anjali told sara to take care of herself and they left ! Shubman went with them till the garage !

As Sana was already tired Sahneel took her in her arms and made her sleep in her room !

But then there was a bua of shubman who always hated sara without any reason!As all the guest left !
Nikki aunty was ready to fume some venom

Nikki aunty to Sara - Tuhadi ek beti bhi hain yaad hain tenu? Puri function to ohh bass shubman de godi ch e baithe c ga! Lag to riha c ki shubman ke hi zimmidari aan bacche palne ki ! Humere zamane main to edda ni howa ! (Do you even remember you have a daughter also? The whole function he was in Shubman's arm ! It was feeling like it's only shubmans responsibility to take care of the child ! All this never in our ages!)

Sara - nahi bua jii ! Aisa nahi hain boh to Sana shubman ke pass hoti h to phir kisi aurke pass jana nahi chahti !

Nikki Aunty - chih ! Tuhanu sharam ni aundi apne pati da nam amne muh se lerhi c !!

Sara didn't said anything !!

Nikki aunty - Humesha se sunte arahe hain ki sachin tendulkar ki beti hain, sachin tendulkar ki beti hain ye boh , baap maa ne tamiz ni sikhaya?

Saras eye's became teary

Nikki Aunty - Wese kya isbar bhi beti hone wali hain kya? Dekho ek beta na ho to pati ka dill bandh ke rakh nahi sakte !!

Sahneel came there !

Sahneel : Bua ji ! Sara nu koi lod ni shubman da dill fadke rakhnu ! Avei sada bhai pura lattu c ga! Hor app konse zamane de vich je ri c! No one will be more happy than shubman if it's again a baby girl!Hor sade family matter de vich app na aya karo to hi better ! You are no one to say anything to sara!