Sin ❤️‍🔥 18+

This is not the continuation of Godhbharai one !

It's a tottaly different two shots based on the
Wish of a reader ❤️ it will be a two shot !

Disclaimer- it will be having 18+ contents ! Skip if you are uncomfortable 🔞🔞🔞

Story Line : Shubman and Sara are not married! They are dating since last 6 years and madly in love with each other !

As Shubman became the captain of gujrat titan and as they couldn't celebrate Shubman's Birthday together ! They thought to go in a trip to maldives ! Also shubman has a magazine shoot for Maldives!

They both reached to Maldives by different airlines and at different time! Shubman reached few hours before Sara! He booked the hotel room with the sea view! Shubman gave Sara the location also told her that he has to go for the magazine shoot in the evening so he will be not there when she will arrive but he  will be back within couple of hours !

Night almost 9 o clock !

Shubman Came to the hotel and went to their room!

His breath got hitched by the view infront of him!

Sara was wearing a red gorgette sarre with her hair open ! Shubman locked the door behind him !

Sara went towards him and hugged him tightly!

Sara -I missed you so much shub! ( she said resting her head on his chest!
He hugged him tightly!

Shubman - And I missed you more than you can imagine sara ! Why it's so hard to live without you! Every morning I wake up and miss your presence in my bed !

Sara smiled and broke the hug !

Looked at him and cupped his face with her hands!

Sara - Congratulations Captain! I am so proud of you ! (Saying this she kissed his cheecks) Sara was about to kiss his lips!
Shubman said "Wait a second I have something for you!!"

Sara- What ?

Shubman opens his bag which was on the nearby sofa and brings out a box from there! Shubman kneeled down in front of her!

Sara - Ye Kya kar rha Ho shubman!

Shubman made her wear the pair of anklets ! He kissed her on her feet!

Sara - Shubman !! Don't do that !

Shubman - kwu?

Sara- A man can't kiss a woman's feet! Ye paap hain!

Shubman chuckled

Shubman - It's ok sara then I am the sinner if you are my sin !

He stands up ! And whispered near her ears !

Shubman - You are looking mesmerising Sara! It was my dream to see you in a Saree! Thankyou !

Sara Blushed!

In no time Shubman captured her lips ! It was not a soft one but a passionate kiss between them ! It was like both of their life was depending on the kiss!

Shubman pinned her to the nearby wall ! Pressing his hard mascular body with her soft one ! His hands on her waist and her hands on his hair !

Shubman sucked her lips hard and bited there ! Sara moand between the kiss! Which make Shubman more crazy !

He broke the kiss when he felt sara was out of breath!

He kissed her jaw and trailed kisses to her neck biting there and sucking the soft flesh of her neck !
The scent of her body made him go wilder !