Like father like son 💗

Sara - No Shub not now! We have to go to Sanay's school in an hour ! (She said fixing her Saree infront of the mirror)

Shubman hugged her from behind and digged his face onto her neck !

"uhmm! We have one hour ! Pls" he said kissing her sensually into her neck !

Sara moaned "Shub ! Ratko ahh"

Shubman -"Who said we won't make love at night! But right now I am having a boner !"

Sara - "Besharam ho tum !" (She blushed!)

Shubman smirked and scooped her into his arms and layed her onto the bed!

Shubman - you are so gorgeous Sara ! I just can't get enough of you ever !

Sara looked away blushing! Shubman hovered over her ! He kissed her neck sensually, she moaned his names softly!

Shubman hands went to her bare stomach creasing it ! Sara arched her back ! He unpinned her Saree from the shoulders ! And opened her pallu ! He unwrapped the whole Sarre! Sara was breathing heavily! He opened his own T shirt and unhooked her blouse ! As it was a cupped one no bra was needed !

He succked her breast hard she cluctched the back of his hair tightly! His hands reached down to her petticoat he opened the lace and slid it down with her panty!

Shubmans hips perfectly fitted between her thighs! As his manhood touched her core even from his trousers! She whimpered!

Some moans escaped from her mouth as he trailed kisses from her chest to collarbone! He gave love bites there! Her core already wet !

She parted her lips slowly as his fingers traced her wet core!

As he opened his trousers and his manhood came to her view ! It was already so hard ! He rubbed his manhood to her core ! She moaned his name and the next moment he thrusted inside strongly!

He was rough and unstoppable! Her moans filled the room ! She creassed his back with her hands to calm him down! He grabbed her breasts tightly and captured her lips with his ones!

She released and he felt her hotness around his length! Her legs started shaking but he didn't stopped! He pinned her hands above her head and pounded inside her filled her with his semens!

He fall over her !

Both breathing heavily!

"I am not done yet wifey!" He wispered into her ears making her feel dizzy!

"Are you in...sanee!! You want to me to die?"

Shubman chuckled! "Thats the only reason I asks you to exercise Shoniye!"

Sara -"Thats So mean!" She pouted!

Shubman said huskily "Turn around wifey!"

Sara managed to turn around now her breasts were touching the bed!

Shubman kissed on her back ! She arched her back !
"Get on your fours shoniye!" He said in a dominating voice! Sara gulped hearing his voice!

She balanced herself into her elbows and knees! Although her legs were shaking!

Shubman kissed her milky back !