High on love ❤️

It Was a request plot ! I tried two cover up two request making it into in one plot! I hope you all will enjoy it !

It's a one shot from their dating era 🤍

Aur thode se comment bhi kardena ,it keeps me going 🥹❤️

18+ Content ahead! Skip if you are uncomfortable! 🫠

After a cricket test series, there was a BCCI party in England. Shubman asked Sara to join him.

Sara watched from a distance as Shubman gave interviews. Some girls ogled over Shubman, and even the female journalist seemed to flirt with him. Sara clenched her fists, feeling a surge of jealousy.

Girl 1: "Shubman is such a catch, isn't he? I wish I could have him tonight!"
Girl 2: "Totally. I'd love to spend some one-on-one time with him."

Sara's temper flared, and she took a deep breath to calm herself and took a sip of her drink!

Shubman returned to Sara's side,

Shubman: "Hey, babe, what's app!"
Sara: *through gritted teeth* "Nothing, just enjoying the flirty show."

Shubman: hain?

Sara: "what hain?I can't believe you let those girl flirt with you! Well it looked like you were loving the attention!"

Shubman - Are you drunk!

Sara - No am not !

Shubman lifted Sara into his arms, ignoring her protests.

Sara: *angrily* "Put me down, Shubman! I can walk by myself!"
Shubman: pata hain , par tumne peeke rakhi hain sweetheart!! Let's go home !

Shubman settled Sara into his car! Suddenly Sara's behaviour changed!

Sara - I love you shubi ! ( she said holding his hands when he was about to start the car)

Shubman - abhi to aise dekh rahi thi ki jaise khoon hi kardalogi meri aur ab dekho !!
By the way madam , love shove badme pehle seatbelt bandhiye !

Sara frowned!
And tried to tie the seatbelt but failed due to her state!

Shubman leaned towards her looking directly into her eyes ! His hands reached her waist to tie the seatbelt! Sara breathed the air loudly ! Her lips craving to touch his ones!

With a drunk and non stop sara shubman reached sara's apartment! Some how he managed to open the door with a super tipsy Sara!

Shubman put her on the bed! Sara grabbed him by his collar And looked at him with a lot's of desire in her eyes!

She creassed her thumb on his lips !

Sara - Oyee gill !! Tumhare lips itne pink kiyu hain?tum lipstick lagate ho kya! She starts laughing

Shubman - aree lipstick kiyu lagawunga! Ab rabne aise banaye hain main kya karu!!

Sara - Rabne tumhea itna sundar kwu banaya? Itna hot and itna sexyy!!!

Shubman chuckled!

Shubman - So you are saying I am handsome??

Sara - kiss me !

Shubman was shocked at her behaviour, Because She is never that bold !

Sara - You won't kiss me? Okay I will!

By saying this she attached her lips with his ones and started kissing him harshly!

Suddenly Sara pushed shubman !