Lal Ishq ❤️‍🔥 (2)

Agar lal ishq 1 ki story bhul gaye ho toh thoda padhke aw phir ye padhna 🥰

Aur chote babies dur raho tohi behtar kwuki sax sux hain 😭😭❌

_____________

Shubman hovered over her and wispered in her ears " I would have fucked you untill the bed breaks but as my baby is in the scene i will be gentle ! Tell if it's uncomfortable for you or am being rough" - he said in his husky voice

Sara felt all kind of butterflies flying all over her stomach!

Shubman kissed her neck sucking her skin softly Sara moaned his name in a sinister way !

Shubmans hands reached sara's naked chest while his mouth trailed kisses from her earlobes to jaw!

He creassed her erected nipples !Sara bits her own lower lip to control herself!

Shubman kissed the place between her breast trailling kisses to her not so visible baby bump to her navel his mouth reached her core ! She arched her back cluched the bedsheet in her fist !

He started sucking the place Sara cried in immense pleasure !

Shubman came over her thrusting inside her slowly but strongly ! Sara looked at his eyes Dark with desire! Her toes curled up and screams became louder as he started thrusting her stornger than ever before! Sara scratched Shubman's back ! Shubman entwined his fingers with her pressing to the bed!

With each thrust he went deeper inside her , touching not only her body but her soul !

---

The soft light of dawn filtered into the room, awakening Shubman as he gazed at his wife, Sara, sleeping peacefully beside him. His heart swelled with love as he traced the lines of her face—the curve of her lips, the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

Sara stirred, her eyes fluttering open to meet Shubman's adoring gaze. She smiled softly!He leaned in to place a sweet kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, my love," he whispered !

Feeling playful, Shubman hovered over her carefully and peppered Sara's neck with soft kisses, causing her to giggle and squirm beneath the sheets. He then went down and kissed both of her breast " mhhmh Shubh" Sara breathed his name !

He continued down to her belly, planting tender kisses and whispering, "Good morning, little one," referring to their unborn child! Sara smiled at his words!

Resting his head on Sara's belly,, a gentle smile playing on his lips. Sara's hand reached out, caressing his cheek, her touch filled with unspoken love !

Shubman -. "Sara, ek baat puchu?"

Sara, still half-asleep but curious, responded with a soft murmur, inviting him to continue.

"Why did you choose me, especially when I had nothing ?" Shubman's voice was laced with vulnerability, his eyes searching hers for an answer.

Sara's gaze softened, her fingers tracing comforting patterns on his shoulder. "Because you had everything that mattered," she replied gently. "You had a kind heart, big dreams, and a love that was genuine."

Shubman listened intently, his heart swelling with emotion at her words. "Thankyou for believing in me ,for loving me and being mine ! I want to give you everything!!" he confessed, his voice filled with gratitude and wonder.

"You already gave me everything,Shub" Sara insisted, her eyes reflecting years of shared memories and unwavering devotion.

Shubman smiled lovingly at Sara, his hand gently resting on her belly. "Thank you for this baby! I will love her so much," he whispered.