Permanent Booking 🤲🏻🥰🧿

Readers Wish !

Punjab ,Amritsar

The beauty of the Golden temple is forever enchanting !

As Sara and Shubman stepped in the temple! Sara wearing a bottle green suit her head cover with the dupatta and shubman wore a Black punjabi kurta ! His two-year-old little Jaan Sana cradled in his arms!

As Sara sat down to pray she closed her eyes folding her hands "Please keep them always happy ! I want to become a better wife and a better mother for them ! There happiness is my happiness! If there is any other life after this then I want shubman as my husband in that life too ! Thankyou so much for blessing me with a child and making me feel the love of the motherhood! No one has ever gave me that kind of love which she gives me ! I want nothing else just them,their happiness,success and good health"

She opened her eyes ! Shubman was already looking at her ! What else she wants in her life !
The man of her dreams and reality, the father of her child standing beside her !

As they sat in a corner!

Sara - Do you remember our secret marriage ?

Shubman - I can forget everything but not that day !

Sara - Haan jisdin tumhari permanant booking hogyi thi! (She chuckled)

Flashback (4 years ago)  -

It was Shubman's birthday! He turned 25 that year !
Shubman knew she can't be there to celebrate his birthday so he didn't forced her too ! But definitely he was sad !

But sara had her own plans! She reached punjab that day and called Jugnu !

Jugnu - Hello bhabhi !

Sara - Hello jugnu ! Actually I am in punjab ! Shubman kaha hain?

Jugnu - haainnnn bhabiii? Seriously???
Boh amritsar gaya hain ! Har sal jata hain apne birthday me guruduware ! Hum sath me hi the main abhi nikla kuch kam ke liye ! Usko pata hain app aye ho ?

Sara - nahi pata ! Or tum batana bhi mat ! Main arahi ho !

Jugnu - Bhabi app kaha ho iss waqt ?main ajawu lene apko ? Badme Shubman ko pata chala to gussa hoyega vo mere upar !

Sara - Na na jugnu ! I can manage !!

Sara reached the golden temple ! Covered her head with the dupatta !

She saw shubman sitting there praying closing his eyes !

Sara Sat beside him and closed her eyes!

Sara - Waheguru please grant his wishes!it's my only wish ! Whatever he is wishing for just fulfill it! His happiness is my happiness! I want him to get all the success and love !

"Saraa"Shubman voice echoed to her ears ! She opened her eyes ,Shubman was looking at her with wide eyes !

Shubman - kya yaar ab kya din me bhi sapne dekhne laga hu main !

Sara chuckled!

Sara - Sapna nahi shub ! Tumhari Sara hi hu !

Sara stands up to do the parikrama! Shubman follows her ! He took the end of her dupatta and made it warp around his hand ! After the four rounds ! Sara closed her eyes to pray !

Shubman stands behind her!

Sara - Ab puri tarah se meri ho tum Sara !Ab koi tumhe mujhse dur nahi karsakta ! And it's a birthday gift for me !