Guilty Plessure 2❤️‍🔥🔞

Note - Extreme Smut 🫣🙈🔞✨

As Shubman reached Mumbai, at the evening he decided to join the bar with his friend Ishan, his girlfriend Aditi, and Sara's friends Alysha, Vedika along with Shreyash, and his girlfriend Trisha.

Upon arriving, Shubman spotted Alysha and asked her.

Shubman: hey lish ! Where is Sara? (Looking around)

Alysha: "Ohho jiju! Can't live a moment without Sara, huh?"

Shubman: "I haven't seen her in months! I can't wait to meet her again."

Just then, Sara arrived, wearing a striking red dress with delicate straps. The knee-length garment accentuated her figure, and she seemed to radiate and gracefull! Her hair opened !

Vedika called Alysha ! So she left !

Sara went near Shubman !
Shubman was wearing a Red shirt with black pants!

Sara just hugged shubman ! Resting her head on his chest ! Shubman warped his hands around her waist !

Shubman - Ab jaan me jaan ayi meri! Kya ho tum sara ! I can't think anything without you !

Sara smiled ! And broke the hug !

Sara: You are looking so good in red!

Shubman : No one can look great than you in red ! You are looking like a goddess! And I want worship you! ( he wispered near her ears)

As they drove into the party they had there dinner ! In time to time shubman kissed sara for few seconds!He was not getting enough of her, Still some how managed to control!

Sara had only few sips of whiskey and she was a bit tipsy ! As Sara ,Aditi,Vedika , Alysha and Trisha were gossiping!

Ishan and Shreyash were clicking Some selfies! As shubman was standing near The bar counter sipping his drink ! His gaze fixed on Sara , She giggling her heart out with her friends!

Shubman staring at her from head to chest to hips to her thigh to her toe!

At that time a random girl approached Shubman her finger tracing shubmans lips ! Shubman looked at her , She might be model having a hour glass body but nothing infront of his girl ! His gaze fixed at sara while the girl holded his hands  , he was about to jerk her hands off !

And That was the moment Sara came towards them pushed the girl aside !

That girl - Woah easy miss!

Sara looked at her glaring!

Sara - You stay away bitch ! He is mine ! ( She spatted)

As the girl was about to say something!

Sara grabbed shubman's collar and attacked his lips with her at that moment she was chewing his lips asking for dominance ! Subman was a bit shocked at her sudden activities!

At that moment sara was tipsy, jealous and was claiming him as her infront of that girl !

She pressed her whole body against his! Without breaking the kiss sara made him warp his hands around her waist pulling him more closer !

The girl just rolled her eyes and left from there!

At this time the kiss was in peak level both sucking each others lips ! Shubmans hands tightened at her hips ! Her hands in his hairs !

As sara was out of breath she pulled out from the kiss ! Shubman knew she is drunk !

Sara looked into his eyes panting heavily! She took his hand and dragged him to the nearby room! Closed the door behind her!