Life after marriage (1)

Another reader's wish !

It's been almost a year since our shubsara are married! Shubman's life has never been this much composed ,calm and full of love! He always had the love for his family , but the moment Sara joined as his family , He has became a fully family man as much as he can ! And Sara as his partner wants nothing but his love , and she knows his love for the Cricket and sara gives it the first priority!!

(Kuch jyada hi Smut hain bhai ) 🤡💀🚩

Aur haan thode comments kardo accha lagta h padhme me , it keeps me going thankyouu 🥰

———————————————————

Sara woke up early, it was almost 7 am !the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. She couldn't help but smile as she watched her husband, Shubman, sleeping peacefully beside her. He had played a match last night and he was exhausted.His features were relaxed, and a warm feeling of love washed over her.She propped herself up on her elbow ,resting her head on her palm!

As she admired him, She reached out to brush a stand of hair from his forehead! Shubman stirred slightly, his eyes still closed. "Agar itne pyar se dekhte rahogi to main pighal jawunga" he murmured, his voice husky with sleep.

Sara's cheeks flushed at his words. "Were you pretending to sleep all this time?" she asked, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Shubman chuckled softly opening his eyes"Maybe I was. But who wouldn't pretend to sleep when they have someone as beautiful as you watching over them?"

Sara's blush deepened, and she playfully swatted his arm. "You're impossible , Shub."

With a mischievous grin, Shubman took her hand and gently rolled them over so that Sara was beneath him. She gasped softly, feeling her heart race at the sudden change in position.

Shubman lowered his head, pressing soft kisses along her neck. Sara closed her eyes, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she savored the sensation of his lips on her skin.

Her cheeks flushed even more as Shubman whispered her name against her neck, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. She could feel the heat building between them, igniting a fire within her.

As Shubman's hand traced the waistband of her pajamas, Sara's breath caught in her throat. She clutched the sheets tightly, her body trembling with anticipation.

Shubman continued to kiss her neck, his touch sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. She arched her back, pressing closer to him, lost in the intimacy of the moment.

Shubman's hand slid inside her pajama reaching down to her feminine spot ! His thumb making circular motion around her clit ! She opened her mouth to let out her moan ! His lips trailed down to her jaw to her earlobe where his fingers kept tracing her skin down there ! He inserted his one finger inside her she gasped and jerked on the sudden action he inserted his another finger and she became a moaning mess ! He attached his lips to her and kept sucking and biting her lips where his fingers kept pleasuring her ! He left his lips but her lips were all red and wet with his saliva ! He opened his t shirt and her shirt ! And slide her pajama down ! She wasn't wearing any undergarments as she doesn't likes to wear bra while sleeping!

He attacked her chest ! He started sucking and biting her breasts untill it turned deep red and had his theeth marks on it ! He trailed his lips to her chest to her stomach to her navel to the place between her thighs he bited the place sara hissed in pain ! He came over her again and entered his hard member inside her she cried in pleasure ! He started thrusting inside her ! He attached his lips to her once again and kept pressing her breasts! She rubbed his back to calm him down a bit ! He fucked her hard untill he released inside her ! He fell on her his hed resting on her chest both breathing heavily! Sara trying to catch her breath she said breathing heavily "Itt...it was amazing"