Chapter 19: Mr. Manoban Trashed the TV

More importantly, everyone knew that Jennie was singing about Kai!

The company and program had done a lot of press releases to market the fact that Little Stone had participated because of Kai, so everything she did was interpreted as love for Kai. So it went without saying that “Get Lost” was targeting Kai and ended up a slap in his face!

He could dump Jennie if he wanted, but how could Jennie humiliate him?

“Why did you embarrass Kai? Don’t you love him anymore?” Nancy asked disappointedly.

Jennie picked up her teacup and spoke calmly, “I didn’t necessarily write the song for him, right?”

She could have written this as an anthem for her lovely best friend, anti-fans, and those people from the Kim family who insulted her! The battle horn has been sounded. Were they ready?

Owing to censorship, Yu Guannan forced her to change the title of the song from “Die” to “Get Lost”.

Jennie sighed in her heart. She ended up not getting to sing the song with its full power.

Nancy automatically thought. “Did you write this for Lisa?”

She was instantly relieved. Jennie was certainly bold to provoke Lisa to this extent. She wondered how mad Lisa would become after hearing the song.

“Only you would dare to pick a fight against Lisa. Then again, he didn’t even give you basic freedom, so you went easy on him since you only told him to get lost.” Nancy was happy with Jennie’s performance tonight.

Jennie lowered her eyes. After Nancy was done sowing discord, she happily urged Jennie to go home. If she went back late and Lisa stopped feeling angry, they might not end up fighting.

***

Jennie was happily sitting in the huge van when she received Seulgi’s text message.

Yao Jiahong did not watch the competition at all. He went as far as uninstalling his social media so that he would not have to see the news about Jennie throwing herself at Kai. He sat in the front passenger seat as he rested his eyes and pretended that she was nonexistent.

The moment Jennie checked her text messages, she got worried.

Seulgi’s text message was to the point. “Mr. Manoban threw the television.”

It was public knowledge that succinct messages were a sign of urgency, especially when Lisa was involved.

Did he throw the television? But why did he do it? Did she not just tell Kai to get lost with her song?

Hang on, she forgot about that stupid Nancy! Lisa must be certain that she wrote the song for him!

Sure enough, Nancy was great at distorting the truth. She kept trying to burn Jennie with her lies.

Jennie closed her eyes slightly before they opened wide. It was about time she did some real acting.

The moment she got off the huge van, it drove off, leaving a cloud of dust in its wake.

Jennie prepared herself mentally before walking slowly into Repulse Bay Villa.

Seulgi was sitting in the living room as he contemplated what Jennie suggested. If he helped her to lift Lisa’s mood, it was considered a good deal. Hence, he sent Jennie text messages and gave her pointers. He certainly hoped that he made the right decision.

The moment he finished thinking about this, Jennie walked in. Since she was wearing her mask and only her eyes were visible, they looked particularly attractive. If Seulgi had not suffered at her hand, he might have gotten sucked into her eyes.

Before he even finished the thought, Jennie picked up the teacup on the coffee table and threw it on the ground.

The glass was broken into smithereens.

Seulgi gaped in shock as Jennie picked up a pricey porcelain vase and hurled it at an expensive screen.