Chapter 84: She Isn't Good Enough for Him!

“I’m 25.” Jennie deliberately told Rosé she was five years older so as not to raise any suspicion.

Rosé smiled right away. That was perfect! She was just slightly younger than Lisa.

Rosé suddenly beamed, making Jennie frown as she wondered what Rosé was up to.

“Do you have a boyfriend? If you don’t, can I introduce someone to you?”

Jennie almost choked on the coffee. Jennie noticed Rosé looking at her nonstop, but she had no idea why she was doing it.

“Yes, I do. Thanks for the offer though.”

Rosé was immediately disappointed, but she refused to give up and said, “Don’t be so formal with me. You can call me by my first name. It doesn’t matter even if you are dating someone. I have a little brother. Although he has a bad temper, he is a righteous man and looks just as good-looking as you. I will introduce him to you and you can be friends.”

Jennie’s eyes twitched. How much did Rosé hate her? Why did she keep introducing other women to Lisa?

Rosé noticed Jennie’s expression and hurriedly said, “Jin, don’t be upset. I have never introduced other women to my little brother. I was only doing it because you are kind and look right for each other.”

Fine. Rosé even started calling her by her first name.

“Does your little brother have a girlfriend?” reminded Jennie.

“Humph!” The moment Jenny brought up the subject, Rosé looked annoyed. “She isn’t good enough for him!”

Jennie lowered her face and pretended she knew nothing.

Rosé was worried that Jennie might misunderstand, so she explained, “That girl doesn’t like my little brother at all. She is trying to leave all the time. Also, she is meeting some other guy behind my brother’s back. It is only a matter of time before they break up.”

Rosé realized she unknowingly became a gossipmonger. She felt somewhat embarrassed and hurriedly closed mouth.

After Jennie told her how to go about taking her medication and recuperate, she bade farewell to Rosé.

“Can you give me your contact number so that I can…” Just as Rosé was about to say ‘introduce her little brother’, she swallowed her words and said, “… so that I can ask you about my condition.”

This made sense. Jennie happened to have a secondary WeChat account, so she activated it and shared it with Rosé.

[Big Sis has added you as a friend.]

After Rosé added Jennie to her WeChat, Jennie touched her forehead when she saw the notification.

She quickly accepted the invitation and added Rosé to her WeChat account.

A long time after she left, Rosé continued to happily think about matchmaking her with Lisa. The nurse had never seen Rosé smile so brightly for a long time, so she said, “Miss Manoban, you seem to be in a rather good mood.”

“Uh huh. I recall you have a kid. Which kindergarten is better?” asked Rosé.

***

After Jennie left the hospital, she received a call from Lisa.

“I’m waiting for you at the street corner.”

Jennie looked up to see Lisa’s low profile yet luxurious Bentley parked on the street corner.

She had urged Lisa not to divulge her true identity until Rosé’s hands had recovered completely. From the looks of it, Lisa had remembered what she said.

Jennie’s lips curved into a smile as she walked towards his car, and quickly got into it. Lisa was dressed in a suit with a tie worn snugly under his collar. His gorgeous face gave off an imposing and lofty aura. And his innate quality made him look even more lofty and proud. He seemed out of this world and simply seductive.