12

Everyone in Khanna family went down of their car with huge luggages. It was a destination wedding and here everyone was already in Jaipur. The hotel was actually a palace and Aarohi loved this place. It was her dream to marry here but still she was not happy because she doesn't want to marry.

She went to her room when the ladies came in to make her get ready for her haldi ceremony. She wore her orange lehanga with mirror works in it. She smiled looking at herself. The ladies did her a little waterproof makeup and made her wear beautiful jewelleries. And then she moved towards the hall.

Both the families were present as she sat at the place where haldi has to be applied. Since Avinash was not here yet, the family members were dancing while the media was standing at a corner trying to capture the moment. Aarohi didn't want her to open her relationship but she have no other option.

And then her eyes fell on the entrance of the open hall, and she saw Avinash entering in his expensive outfit as he wore sun glasses. Aarohi thought if he loves sunglasses a lot or what. He came and sat beside her removing his glasses.

The family members one by one came forward applying turmeric paste on both of their faces, shoulders, legs. Meanwhile their both cousins made them bath in turmeric. Aarohi low-key enjoyed it meanwhile Avinash was tired of all this. It wasn't like he also wanted to marry her but his parents forced him as well. Ofcourse for business.

After they both turned yellow, they were asked to go and change. Avinash helped Aarohi as her lehanga wasn't allowing her to walk. They reached the huge empty corridor as Aarohi walked while Avinash helped her walking while holding part of her lehanga. Suddenly her leg slipped as she was ready to feel pain but as she opened her eyes which were closed due to sudden impact, she found herself in his arms.

He picked her up in his arms and walked in speed towards her room "Put me down" she said but he replied coldly "I don't have a whole eternity for you to walk." And then he directly entered her room and dropped her in the bath tub as she gasped due to sudden meet with water. The water in bath tub splashed around as she was trying to breath "ARE YOU INSANE?" she yelled and looked at him who was smirking.

He went out and closed the door behind moving towards his room. Aarohi rolled her eyes and mumbled "Jerk" and she somehow stood up and cleaned herself. She dressed up with the help of ladies booked by her father. After that she went back to the hall in green dress to see everyone dressed up as green and the decorations were changed.

It looked very pretty for her as she sat down. The henna artists were of high skills as the music played and everyone began to apply henna. After a while, Aarohi saw how every men were feeding their wives or partners meanwhile Aarohi who was hungry as well was sitting with no one beside to feed her.

She wanted to ask her father but he was also busy feeding her mother meanwhile her brother was helping his wife. She decided to skip the lunch. After a while, as she was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice when Avinash sat by her side. "Did you had lunch?" He asked in his usual deep voice as she said nothing.

He assumed that she didn't had that's why she was all gloomy and decided to bring her the food. He put the plate forward her. Since Aarohi was hungry, and in hunger she either feel very irritated or very emotional. This time, she was hell mad at him "Are you blind? Can't you see my hands are not free? Take this food back before I throw it in front of everyone and trust me I ain't scared of anyone" she said looking deep in his eyes.

He rolled his eyes and picked the plate before leaving from there. This made her blood boil as hell. She directly went inside the washroom of her room, and removed the henna of his name from her hand even though it will definitely darken later.

She changed into her casuals and laid down on the bed, pulling the duvet over her head. She could listen to voices and music playing but she was very angry right now and if anyone would come in front of her right now, she might chop their head off.

Hours passed but no one came which made her blood boil. She stood up and as she was very hungry, her tears slipped down one by one. No one actually cared for her, she questioned herself. And somehow that was true, her parents were busy in taking care of Avinash's family that they actually forgot that this is not any business. But anyhow, they've created this marriage as a business as well.

Aarohi was done with everything and everyone. All she wanted to do was to run away. She took hours to think how to actually run and Diksha who came into her room later, agreed for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~