18

The next day, Aarohi went downstairs to meet some unexpected guests which was none other than the Bua whom Rishi portrayed as an evil witch. She pulled the veil upto her head and touched the feet of hers in respect to which she gave unwilling blessing.

Aarohi sat beside her Maa and then Avinash also came and greeted her and then sat beside Aarohi. "How are you Avinash beta?" She said forcing her smile. "Fine" he replied and took his phone out meanwhile Rishi also joined and took her blessing.

"Where's Bhaiya?" She asked as her Maa replied "He's in office" as Bua again said "Office me hai? Btao, baap ki umar zyada ho gyi hai or usse hi kaam kara rahe" she started with her taunt as Rishi replied "Bua ji, Daddy went on his own will" as she looked at him "What are you doing at home huh? What about college?" She asked as he sighed "It's Sunday" as she said "Hn t-toh, ab bado ko jawab bhi doge" as Rishi rolled his eyes.

Finally her mind went to Aarohi who was silently sitting "Chai hi pila do koi" she said as the servants bought tea "Btao, Bahu ko kaam Krna chahiye to naukar kr rahe" she said as her Maa replied "Ab humari Bahu ho ya beti, dono ek hi jaise hai, or humare servants bhi insaan hai Chitra" as Bua made different faces not accepting the fact someone talked back.

"Kitni umar hai tumhari" she said looking at Aarohi "Ji, 20" as her overdramatic side came out "Bees?? Bhabhi! Bees (20) saal ki umar ki bacchi ki shaadi satais (27) saal ke aadmi se karva di aapne" and this time Avinash looked at her finally.

"Does that matter to you?" He said in his deep voice as she gulped "Y-Yes I do! You married such a young girl, and no one opposed it. Wow! This wasn't how our family used to be. I wish Papa Ji was still alive" she said being dramatic as fuck.

"Humari family me to bahut kuch nahi allowed hai Chitra, jaise apne hi Ghar valo ko dhokha dena" Thakurani said reminding Chitra of her acts she did. Few years back, Chitra opened the locker which had jewellery and money and gave it to her husband. She stole from her own house.

She felt embarrassed and slammed the cup on the table "I'm not here to get insulted by you all" she took her purse and went out and Rishi laughed "Good job Maa" as Thakurani also smiled.

Aarohi looked at her Maa and asked "Maa, can I go to college tomorrow?" As she looked at Avinash "Beta ask your husband, what can I even say" as Aarohi looked at Avinash who was already looking at her "Can I?" She asked with much hope as he replied "No" and smirked which was definitely noticed by Aarohi but unnoticed by Rishi and her Maa.

"Why?" She said glaring at him "I don't want any other man to look at you" he said as Aarohi scoffed and Rishi teased "Possessive huh". Aarohi looked down at her feet as she wanted to cry so bad. All she thought was that will she now stay like a typical housewife.

Avinash went back to the room as Aarohi followed him. He went inside as she also went inside. He was moving towards the bed when she held his biceps and turned him around with a jerk which obviously didn't affect him but he did turned "What was that?" He frowned "What?"

"I want to go to college" she said as he smirked "I said No" as it pissed her more. She was irritated to this extent that she started crying. "Why?" She said trying not to break "Because it's my wish" he said sitting on the bed still facing her "Who are you to order me?" She said as tears were on the verge of dropping "Your husband" she was getting way to angry.

"I don't know any fucking shit of yours. I will go to university and that's final" she said as he shook his head laughing "No you're not" her tears dropped one by one as she moved closer and held his collar with all her strength as Avinash was shook on the other hand. He didn't expect his joke would go to this extent. And he obviously don't like anyone holding his collar which caused him to push her.

As he pushed her lightly, she lost her balance. Ofcourse Avinash was way too stronger than her and his mere push will make anyone like Aarohi fell down. Her arms came in contact with the side corner of the table which made her wince in pain. The area didn't bleed but it turned red. Avinash got angry as well knowing that she held his collar as he slammed the door behind her and left the room.

She stood up crying and sat on the couch. She very well know it's her reception tonight and right now she don't want to see his face. Her hate was growing day by day for him.

Hii guyzz!
I've been noticing that I'm getting views and likes on my story and I'm way too thankful to everyone. This gives me motivation and interest on writing the story further.
If you like the story please follow and vote as it helps me a lot. No force to vote though :) if you like the chapter, you can vote and comment.
But still thank you to everyone.
Love you all

Regards,
metanoia_xoxo