26

Aarohi's POV

As I stepped out of the room, all I knew was that everything had ended. I had to let him know that I don't like him so that he can actually focus on his work and business. If I told him that I love him back, he would be distracted and the company which his grandfather had built with bloods and sweats would've gone bankrupt.

I entered the guest room and sat on the bed, tears weren't in the mood to stop today as I was feeling a little pain in my heart. Anyways, me shifting in guest room had a valid reason because we fought in front of our family and at this moment no one would want me to get angry. I called a helper and asked him to take a help of a lady help and shift all my stuffs in new room that is beside Rishi Bhai. That was said to be my room on the first day I entered this mansion. Avinash gave me keys as that room was only built for me. I passed the keys to the helper as he started doing his work.

I asked a lady helper to bring me a pair of white loose kurti from my cupboard as she bought it in ten minutes. I entered the washroom and removed my saree. I entered in the bath tub and relaxed myself in hot water. But my mind was clouded by thoughts of him and only him. How would he be feeling? Will he ever want to see me again? What if he asks me a divorce? No that's not in his traditions anyways.

After changing I took my saree and went in the room as my things were shifted within an hour. Hearing the noise, Rishi Bhai entered as he had swollen eyes himself. He closed the door behind and sat in front of me on the bed with legs folded just like mine. "Stop crying Bhai" I said as he sniffed "Did I ruined your relationship Aarohi?" He asked as a tear dropped from his eyes "No, this had to happen one day. Don't worry." I said as he wiped his tears and looked at me.

"Aarohi how will I live without ananya? The two years with her were the best moments of my life. She was my first relationship and I wanted her to be my last. But this family doesn't care about my feelings" he said and again started crying and buried his face in his palm. Love can actually break someone and I'm the one who can actually feel it how he was feeling. I looked at him and then removed his hand and wiped his tear with my dupatta.

"You know Bhai, love is all about sacrifice. If Ananya enters in this house, I know she will somehow manage to make place in everyone's heart but all I know is the pressure she will feel for few years would not be tolerable. Every toxic relatives of yours will somehow taunt her which will make her cry. Is she strong? I don't think she is mentally strong. She is innocent. Even though she is older than me but she is very innocent. A heart made of pure emotions." I said as he sniffed.

Yes. Love is all about sacrifice. I sacrificed my love for you Avinash. For your work. For your future. He said with broke voice "If I'll be there with her, she won't cry. She do look like a sensitive person but she will manage I know. But Aarohi will Bhai agree on this?" He said as I shrugged my shoulders replied "I've no idea Bhai" this made him cry more.

It hurts to see him cry. First I'm feeling heartbroken myself and seeing him crying makes me feel so sad. He's just like a best friend to me. I comforted him and then later he went to his room. I laid down on the bed and all I could think was what he might be doing? He might be pretty sad himself. He also loved me. I'm so sorry Avinash but I know the difficulty you're going through.

The land has been taken in illegal manner which can at least cause you jail for 5 years or maybe more. If you would've spent most of your time with me, it would have caused trouble for you even more. I'll be leaving soon, just tolerate me for few months. For my master's I'll go to my brother. He has started calling me daily telling me that he had issue few months back.

Bhabhi was not well, she had accident and I scolded him for not telling me about this but I was relieved hearing that she is doing fine now. I asked him in advance to complete my master's in Hyderabad to which he agreed. I'll not disturb his privacy, I'll take a rental room there and until I open up my business properly I won't return back. Even though everyone will know that I'm his wife now, I'll try to somehow manage media which I've been doing since childhood.

I turned to right side and suddenly I was missing him. Our night talks, our bickerings and his warmth. He used to hug me in sleep and sometimes I did the same but in consciousness. I wonder what he might be thinking of me. Only if he knew how much I love him.