27

Avinash's POV

So is this how a heartbroken person feel? In my life, I've always wondered how a mere relationship can shatter someone and see here I was, in the same situation. Today I understood how a heartbroken person might have felt. I felt like to end my life right here.

All my life I sacrificed my fun and enjoyment for this company to hold the same power it had in my grandfather's time, in my father's time. But I'm failing to it. The land case can send me to jail which can lead to loss in our company and then the investors will step back if anything happens to my image. But the thing that happened today broke me apart.

I can never forget about Aarohi. But if she wants we can seperate our lives. She can divorce me but neither she will because of her parents nor will I because I don't have courage. All I've thought is to send her away from me for her master's. It will be better for both of us. And all her expenses will be my responsibility. I'll pay fee, and every thing she needs until she stands on her own feet and accomplish her dreams.

I went inside the washroom and took a hot shower but it didn't ease me anyway. My head hurted and there was no one to massage it today. I just sighed when the door was knocked. Hoping it to be Aarohi I said "Come in" but two helpers entered. The lady helper asked "Thakur Sahab, Thakurani had asked to shift her items from this room to the room beside Rishi Baba's room" as I felt that there was no chance she is coming back. I nodded and sat on the bed. They took all her things and left.

Suddenly the smell of the room started feeling different. No more cherry blossoms and strawberry. Just my strong cologne. It felt that my room suddenly turned into black and white from pastel colours. I looked around and her all the stuff was gone which I don't know how made my heart twist real bad. I was getting short on breath as I drank water that eased me. I looked at the cupboard and no more pretty dresses and night outfits, only my suits and tshirts and shirts.

The room again felt empty as it used to be before my marriage. In these one year and half month I got insane habitual of her. I laid on the bed and switched on the lamp but closed the rest of lights. Suddenly a wave of unknown feeling rushed in me that made my tears dropped one by one. What was I feeling? I didn't knew what feeling it was.

I switched my position to my left and it felt empty. Suddenly I missed our late night talks, I got habitual of her sweet voice and daily motivations. I know that she knew about the problem I'm facing and everytime I opened up with her, she got perfect words to comfort. Sometimes all she said was 'I won't say anything because I know sometimes all you need is someone to listen, not give useless advices and lectures'. Her face flashed as a chuckle escaped with a tear.

"Please come back" I whispered lowly touching the empty place beside me. I couldn't sleep and maybe I can never sleep as peaceful as I slept in past year. Her warmth was not here anymore. I missed the hug she gave me when she was asleep and my hug as well which I gave in my consciousness which I guess she never knew.

I looked at the door expecting her to enter any moment and bicker with me for not stopping her moving out of the room, and how old grandpa I look and what a jerk I'm which I'm truly. This is the only night I might cry for you Aarohi but trust me, I'll miss you every fucking second and will keep you in my heart until my last breath. I wish you knew how much I love you Aarohi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~