19

Aarohi skipped the lunch and decided to not even go downstairs for dinner. She was sitting on the couch with her laptop and was watching Netflix when Rishi entered with food in his hand "Dinner time" he said as Aarohi took her earbuds out and said "Bhai please I don't feel well. Take this food back okay" and then she again looked at the screen.

"Why is that?" He asked as she replied "I just don't have appetite. I feel sick you know" she said as Rishi stood up hurriedly "You're sick? Maa, Aarohi is sick." He hurriedly took his phone out as his mother entered with medicine box in full panic "What happened? Are you sick? What is it? Fever? Stomach ache? Head ache? Rishi call ambulance, no call our family doctor" they both were in panic state as Aarohi was looking at the weirdly.

She raised her voice as they weren't even listening to her "Stop!" As they both looked at her "I just don't feel like eating. Please" she chuckled as they both sighed in relief. "Maa, I'm really tired. Please I'll skip dinner" she nodded caressing her hair as they both left.

Aarohi closed her laptop and laid down on the couch. Meanwhile everyone gathered in the dining hall as Avinash also joined them. He noticed that Aarohi wasn't present. His father asked "Where's Aarohi?" To which his mother replied "She's sick so she is going to skip dinner. She didn't had lunch as well" Avinash paid less attention and had his dinner.

He later went inside the room to see Aarohi wide awake, looking out of the window with blanket on top of her. He glanced at her and then went inside the bathroom to get changed. After changing he laid on the bed and switched off the lights. Aarohi was wide awake for a very long time.

She felt very hungry at midnight but decided to ignore it and eventually she slept. Avinash woke up earlier than her as he got ready for office. Rishi entered the room without knocking as Avinash scolded him "This isn't my room anymore Rishi. Stop barging in" as Rishi rolled his eyes. His eyes then landed on sleeping figure of Aarohi as he looked at Avinash

"Why is she sleeping on couch?" As Avinash sighed combing his hair "She was angry so she slept on couch" as Rishi nodded "You're seriously not letting her go to college?" He asked as Avinash turned around while wearing his wrist watch "I'll talk to the head of your college. She can complete her rest of the study in same college as yours" as he nodded and then Rishi himself went to college.

Aarohi woke up and checked the time as it was 8 in morning. She hurriedly stood up and cursed herself "Why didn't you put alarm asshole" and then ran towards the washroom. She took good 30 minutes to get ready. She wore saree and to be honest it made her life way more difficult and she hated wearing saree daily.

Her mother-in-law entered with breakfast as she looked at her "Maa I was coming downstairs, why did you bothered" as they both sat on the couch "You were sick beta. It's fine" as she kept the breakfast on table. Aarohi took the glass of juice and after a sip she looked at her mother-in-law "Maa, i thought reception was yesterday" but her mother smiled and replied "It's today beta. And your saree will be present here by evening okay" Aarohi nodded and she smiled and left.

In the same evening, Aarohi was getting ready in her pure katan silk banarasi handloom saree as she was making plates in front of the mirror. Her hem of saree was lying down making her upper body revealing only with blouse on top. She thought no one would come but she was wrong. Avinash entered as she hurriedly covered herself up. He just glanced at her once as she said "At least learn some manners" as he ignored her going towards closet.

Aarohi again started making plates and then tucked it in and then did a little makeup as Avinash also came out from closet. Aarohi turned around leaving but Avinash held her wrist as she turned around with a spin "What the actual fuck you're doing" she said catching off-guard.

He took the box of vermillion and forwarded in front of her as she glared at him and turned around but he again pulled her as her hands landed right on his chest and the closeness among them was intense. He took the vermillion between his fingers and filled between her parted hair. A little bit of vermillion fell on her nose as he wiped it off with his little finger as she pushed him.

"Fucking stay away" and then she left. Avinash sighed and then moved out. Everyone sat in the car and then they moved towards the destination. Aarohi and Avinash sat upon the stage as guests were slowly arriving. They did few photoshoots and to be honest they were a lot of photoshoot.

The media was present as well. Few were busy in having dinner near the buffet as Aarohi felt hungry as well. Diksha was near Aarohi only "Dikshu, bring something for me to eat" as Aarohi's mother stopped Diksha "Aaru wait not now. Everyone is waiting for the photos to be clicked" as Aarohi rolled her eyes.

Avinash actually hates her parents because of how they treated Aarohi. It wasn't like he love Aarohi but he can't tolerate any torture on women and the way they tried to hide the harrasment case and letting the man move freely around. He spoke without looking at her "My wife is hungry and the people can wait for photoshoots" and then he gestured Rishi to bring something for both of them to eat.

Rishi bought fries as Diksha fed it to Aarohi. After eating again the relatives moved forward for photoshoots. It was now time to return back as everyone was in the car.

Rishi said "Maa, did you saw Chitra bua's face? You did great yesterday" as she laughed "Rishi Bhai, stop joking please. I'm tired by fake smiling that my cheeks hurt now" Aarohi said and Rishi smiled evily "Is that so Aarohi?" and he moved his palms towards and tickled her as she laughed. The car was Limousine as there was enough space. Aarohi was sitting between Avinash and Rishi while in front of them were their parents.

As Rishi tickled Aarohi was moving far from him which resulted her to scoot closer to Avinash. Suddenly Aarohi pushed Rishi as she herself got back with a jerk resulting her to be in Avinash's arms. Her head was near his chest as he raised his hand to stop Rishi. They both maintained posture as Avinash said "Both of you stay silent" and then they both stayed silent throughout the journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~