21

Aarohi's POV

Today was the first day of the new college. I wore light blue kurti with jeans and snickers and then took my bag. I kept important books since I received her time table on her mail address. I was in front of the table, making my hair when Avinash stood behind me with his phone.

"Your number" he said forwarding his phone as I frowned "If in case you need help, or I need to contact you" he said as I nodded. I took the phone and typed my number as he gave a call making my screen flash. I had no time to save his number now. I took the phone and kept it in my bag and waved at him "Bye, take care and don't take stress at work" and then I went out after he nodded. I saw Rishi Bhai having breakfast as I joined him and minutes later Avinash also joined us. That's when Maa came as I touched her feet after setting veil above my head from her saree as she chuckled.

"Study hard beta. And if you need any kind of help, ask Rishi" she said as I nodded. We three moved towards the parking as me and Rishi Bhai took the white Mercedes and Avinash took his Porche and both the cars moved out from the mansion gate and parted their ways.

"Excited?" Rishi Bhai asked as I shook my head "Nervous" I said as he chuckled "Don't be. Should I tell you something?" He asked as I nodded "I'm trusting you with this okay? No one knows but I'll let you meet my girlfriend today" he said smiling as I was shocked "You have a girlfriend?" I asked confirming as he nodded as I smiled. "You're lucky. At least you have someone whom you love" I said looking out of the window as he hummed.

"But it's going to be hard to convince Maa and Dad for marriage. She is willing to marry me and is very innocent and pure hearted but she is not as wealthy as you and me. But if I tell about this to Bhai, he will definitely convince our parents" he said as I nodded.

"Did you had any boyfriend back then?" He asked me as I nodded "I had, in high school but after that no boy even caught my attention. Our relationship lasted for two years but when we parted our ways towards our career, we never looked back. I've not seen him since then and have no clue where he is now" I said remembering our sweet moments of school days.

"But let me tell you one thing Aarohi, at any circumstances you and Bhai had married, trust me he will take a good care of you. He is a man of his words and if he gave any sort of promise or any statement, he will fulfill it by hook or crook" he said as I nodded. It was obvious for him to take his brother's side but the thing that saddened me is that no one actually cares about me. Since the day I came here, it has been almost 2 weeks, my brother didn't contacted me for once, mother had called me just twice these weeks that is once a week and same father isn't even talking to me.

All I have someone to talk is with Diksha but I don't want to disturb her. She is already engaged in her college. Soon the college building was in view as he parked the car and i moved out with him.

The girls were looking at Rishi Bhai, more probably drooling at him but as I walked with him there eyes widened realising I was his brother's wife now. Then a girl with black shiny long hair, button nose, pretty eyes, in white kurti with yellow daisies printed in them and had a tote bag on her shoulders with blue denim jeans beneath with white snickers came forward Rishi Bhai.

He smiled looking at her as we three moved to an area which was less crowded "Aarohi meet my girlfriend, Ananya. And ananya she is Aarohi, Avinash Bhai's wife" as he introduced the girl looked at me shocked. She was probably my senior from now.

"Hello Aarohi. I'm actually nervous because this is the first time he actually introduced me to his family. I'm so lucky" she seemed nervous and cute at the same time as I smiled "It's nice to meet you Ananya. Bhai was just praising you the whole ride and I was eager to meet you as well" I said as she smiled with a red tint that appeared on her cheek.

"Let us take you to your first class" he said as they both escorted me. We both stood in front of the class as he said "During lunch, I'll be with my friends but don't worry Ananya will catch upon you and then you can make more friends" he said as Ananya nodded agreeing as I also nodded and then I went inside.

Everyone gave me a weird look since I was married now and all over the news. I found a seat empty near the window and a girl was sitting there so I decided to join her "Hi" I said shortly as she replied same with a smile "Aarohi" I said sitting beside her as she moved her bag giving me space. "Myself Zoya" she said as I smiled.

We both talked a little and then the professor entered. Since it was the first day, he introduced everyone with the subject and the stream and then continued his class which fascinated me because he was very skilled in this subject that I hadn't felt bored a single second. There is a reason for this college to be in best top five colleges of India.