Chapter 1 - The New World

Samrat Rajnath and Samragyi Kaushalya reached their Kingdom of Pranyakta and behind them Agneya also entered the new world.  Agneya could feel some difference in his body as if there is a surge of power as he could feel the intensity.  Kaushalya asked Agneya with a smile, "Since your mother is not here, I will try my best to look after you.  Never hesitate to ask me anything.  Now tell me, what do you want to eat now?  I will prepare anything and everything whichever you like".  Agneya looked at the couple with no emotions and said, "Its not required Samragyi.  I'm not a child that need someone to look after.  I am very well capable of taking care of myself.  I have been in Gurukul for most of the years with a few months break in between to meet my family.  So I can survive alone anywhere.  You don't need to worry". 

Disregarding Samragyi's reaction, he turned to Samrat and said, "As you have said, I have some problems to resolve right.  I will start with my work immediately rather than simply relaxing here".  Samrat sighed and asked his tearful wife to order the maids to prepare his room.  Then he said, "Agneya, I will introduce you to the culture of this realm later.  Before that Get a refreshing bath as you might be tired with your first travel across realms".  It was true that Agni was tired so he left to his room as shown by the maids and took a bath in the pool of warm water which was kept ready. 

On the other side, Samragyi was consoled by Samrat.  Samragyi said, "He is not even calling us with our relationship names.  I didn't get to hear my daughter calling me as 'Matashree'.  But seems like God is not ready to give me a chance on hearing 'Nanishree'(Grandmother) from my grandson as well".  Rajnath couldn't say anything to calm her down so he simply held her while she cried.  After a few minutes, he said, "Prepare the dining area and inform all the royal family members to be present there to welcome their new King".  Samragyi nodded and went away.

Agneya was resting in the pool with his back against the pool wall and head bent backwards when he suddenly felt a hand touching his arm, which were kept on top of the pool wall.  He flinched and suddenly the person who touched him cried out in pain clutching the burnt hand.  The pool water bubbled up and the vapour arising from it warmed up the entire bathroom.  Agni didn't even turn back and just said, "I don't need anyone's help for bath.  Neither do I need anyone inside my room.  Inform your fellow maids to never step into my room".  The other maid who accompanied the one who is crying on the floor, helped her to stand and took her out.

Agni took a dip in the water and washed off his hand and then came out of the pool with his wet clothes.  He saw that there is a balcony in his room so he went out and saw that stars were already visible.  He just wondered if it is the same sky for his family as well or it's different for them.  A guard knocked on his door and informed that Samrat has called him for dinner.  Agni sighed and replied in Affirmation.  Then he wandered around the room given to him and found the trunk box which is usually used for keeping clothes.  He took one of the dhoti and shawl to cover his upper body and got ready with the ornaments present in the room.  He went out and found the guard waiting for him.

Agneya reached the dinner room and then the guard left the place.  Agneya stared at the grand dining room filled with a number of people, sat on a small wooden stool with a golden plate filled with varieties of food kept infront of them on a higher wooden stool.  Samrat Rajnath called for him to sit on his left side as he sat in the centre and his wife sat on his right.  Agni sat on the vacant seat and prayed for a minute before taking a bite.  Suddenly everyone started eating at the same time but Agni didn't ask about it.  Once the dinner was finished, the maids came to pick up the plates and other utensils.  Agni noticed the maid with the burnt hand struggling to finish ber chores. 

Samrat said, "Agneya!  I want to introduce you with the other family members here.  The one sitting near you is my first son, your bade Mamashree and his wife beside him, your badi mamishree.  The one beside your Nanishree is my second son, your chote Mamshree and his wife beside him, your choti Mamishree".  All of them greeted Agneya politely with folded hands and a smile which he reciprocated with a stern face.  Samrat continued, "And this is your cousin, Megnath.  Son of your bade Mamashree and his wife beside him with their 5 year old son".