Chapter 6 - Revelations

Dakshesh nodded and looked at them carefully and asked, "You were the ones who were with Sheela in the morning right". Their eyes twinkled and Apoorva nodded at him and said, "Yes Rajkumar". She thought to herself, "Seems like Rajkumari Charusheela has already told him about us". Dakshesh thanked them and then they all went on their way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two days went by. Now Agneya was going to attend the class for Space power whereas Dakshesh cannot attend because he doesn't have that power. The class began and the Acharya was teaching about the origin of Space power and it's ancestors. Acharya ji said, "The very first person to posses the Space power and the foremost king of Akashpura was the only one to have level 3 powers. But till now no one knows what it does. Even after 8 generations, the current Royal Family of Akashpura has not seen someone with that level of powers as their ancestor".

Everyone listened the class attentively without any noise and when the class was dismissed for lunch break, the students began to leave for the temple where they will serve food for all. After lunch, everyone cane back and Agneya took his seat again. Rashmi entered the class and took her seat.

Agni noticed that the other students immediately stopped their talk as soon as she entered the class and greeted her as a formality for she is their crown Princess. In the morning he didn't notice anything as there were no free time. Now that they have some more time till Acharya ji arrives, he could observe the actions of other students. He could see the students talking in whispers while staring at her time and again. Later when Charu enters the class, the students were all smiling at her warmly in respect.

Once the class ended, Agneya came out of the class and saw Dakshesh waiting already. Agneya said, "I can come to the residence by myself. You don't need to wait for me". To which Dakshesh replied sheepishly, "Actually, I'm not waiting for you". Agneya saw where Dakshesh was seeing behind him and noticed Charu. He frowned and asked, "Whom are you looking at?". Dakshesh informed him, "That girl who is talking to some other girls, right. She is the one I love. Her name is Sheela. I mean Charusheela, Rajkumari of Akashpura".

Now Agni's confusion got cleared as both are same person but he remembered Meghnath saying she is not his soulmate. Still he didn't understand the point that why would Dakshesh love someone when his own soulmate might be present somewhere near? Agneya didn't ask these questions so as not to indulge more into their personal lives when his whole purpose of coming to this realm is just to help them. But what should he actually help them?

Dakshesh broke his thoughts and said, "Sorry, I forgot. Dadashree (Grandfather)is waiting for you near the entrance". Agneya nodded at him and went away. Charu looked at Dakshesh and nervously looked beside her where Rashmi was writing something intently. She quickly went near Dakshesh and said quietly, "Why did you come here?". Before she could say anything more, one of the girls who was talking to Charu till now, said, "See, Rajkumar Dakshesh couldn't wait till she comes out of the class". While the other girls beside her nudged her to look at their Crown Princess who was present in the class, Charu looked back at Rashmi who stopped writing for a moment and then continued her work as if she didn't hear or see anything.

Charu didn't know what to do and stood at the same place. Dakshesh was frustrated on seeing Rashmi again and again. The other girls quickly vacated the place. Rashmi asked seeing her standing still, "Now what are you waiting for? You want me to vacate the room for you to continue your shamelessness here?". Charu gasped at her accusations and immediately left the place in tears. Dakshesh was angry and went near Rashmi and said with gritted teeth, "Don't you have any shame left in you? Why should you come between us again and again? It's because of you, she is ignoring me and my love".