Chapter 12 - Practice

Rashmi laughed wholeheartedly on seeing, Dakini making scrunched faces.  As Dakini was cleaning the place and Rashmi was about to leave, Dakini asked, "Rajkumari,  Yuvraj was here that night.  So Why did-".  Before she could finish the question, Rashmi replied, "He is my destined Soulmate".

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dakini was shocked and before she could process the information, Rashmi went out of her chamber, to the academy.  In the empty chamber, Dakini squealed loudly and even danced a bit in happiness.  After calming down a bit, She folded her hands and prayed to god, "Thank you so much for giving such a great happiness to my Rajkumari.  She deserves more happiness in her life". 

After that, Dakini frowned and said, "I just wish, Yuvraj doesn't misunderstand Rajkumari, under the influence of others".  She prayed and then continued with her work, which included cleaning the entire chamber.

On the other side, Charu was sick because she couldn't sleep properly for the past two days, due to the whispering voice.   Even in class, other students started ask whether she is in good health or not, due to her sunken eyes.  So today, she decided to take a leave for today, citing tiredness.  As they have quick healing powers, it's unheard of them having usual sickness unless it is pregnancy or stress. 

Today is the day where students belonging to different classes, will have a joint practical class where they practice the new techniques learnt till then.  Everyone was assembled in the practice ground and Acharyas were present in the sides to overlook the practice session.

Agneya looked at Dakshesh, with whom he usually fight in such practice sessions and saw him lost in his thoughts.  Yesterday when Agni saw him for the first time after hearing the truth from Rashmi, he felt different kind of emotions other than his usual acquaintance.  Initially it was a little jealousy, even though he had realized by then that there is nothing he had to feel jealous about him.

Later, it was a feeling of disgust on his character, as he felt that it was still cheating even if it was a common custom here to marry many wives other than their soulmate.  But Agneya overcame his own judgements for two reasons, one is that he has to keep the truth about his soulmate hidden from the world for sometime and the other is that What Dakshesh does in his life is none of his concern.  It would have been a different case if it was Arunaditya, as Agneya would have all the rights to discipline him.

Agni came out of his thoughts as he heard Acharya ji ask him, "Whom would you like to practice with, Yuvraj?".  Then only Agni saw that Dakshesh was leaving the practice ground and Acharya ji answered him, "Yuvraj, Rajkumar Dakshesh informed us that he has some important work to finish.  So we didn't restrict him".  Agni nodded but he didn't like the fact that Acharyas are inferior to the students if they are from the Royal family of Pranyakta. 

Agni replied, "Acharya, I would like to practice Space power today.  So it would be better if I practice with someone who has space power".  Acharya ji smiled and answered respectfully, "In that case, I think Rajkumari Rashmi would be the best candidate for fighting with you, Yuvraj".  Acharya ji called Rashmi and informed her the same.

Rashmi looked at Agni with a frown and saw him smirk at her.  Instead of feeling any frustration, She felt happy and even smiled at him, which confused Agneya as well.  Rashmi thought to herself, "It's good that he is my partner for the day.  Otherwise if anyone else accidentally touched me from behind, even while fighting, then they will realise that I have been marked again when they get attacked by his powers.  How it will attack them, even I don't know".

Agni came near her, while keeping a considerable distance and asked, "Shall I defend first?".  Rashmi nodded and replied, "Then I will attack".  During a practice session, one of the partners will attack and the other will defend.  Later they switch the roles.  Afterall both of them have to practice what they have learnt.