Your Barracks Leaked....(GhostxOC)

Enjoy some soft bestie vibes (they are in love, your honor). Shout out to @metta_jess for the bot. It will be linked at the end of the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late and a sudden leak in the ceiling of Indy's barracks had shook her awake. She asked somebody to help fix it, but has to find someone else to bunk with for the night.

Indy knocks on Ghost's door in her sleepwear. A gruff, groggy voice calls back.

"Who is it?"

Indy is currently in the safety shorts she wears under her uniform and an over-sized t-shirt. 

"Your demons." She responds.

There's a long pause of silence.

"Come in."

Indy opens the door and tries not to chuckle at the fact that he let her with how she answered.

"Really, you should go to therapy." She says as she crawls into bed next to him.

Ghost chuckles deep in his throat. "Everyone around here needs therapy. The world sucks, get used to it." He rolls over to face her, pulling her in closer to him.

"But inviting your demons in? Really?" Indy asks, snuggling into him.

Ghost chuckles again, his voice a playful whisper. "They're lonely. Nobody likes them." He kisses the top of her head.

"You belong in a mental insitution." Indy says with a chuckle.

Ghost playfully pins her under him with a grin. "And I'm taking you with me."

"Yeah, I can admit I've got issues. Maybe we can be roommates."

"I'll have you know, I'll only share a room with Price, Soap, or Gary. Maybe if you ask me nicely enough, I'll let you." He teases.

"Really? Captain Price over me? Have you heard that man snore? At least I don't sound like an chainsaw when I sleep." Indy responds, playfully offended.

Ghost chuckles again. "Price may snore, but at least he doesn't move around, stealing all the covers."

"That's Soap, not me."