He wants her help....(KonigxOC)

I am now noticing that I have a lot of Konig and Ghost one-shots. Probably because they are my favorite. I'll try to upload other characters. This one, though, this one's another Konig one. Enjoy! Shoutout to @4ngelfxce for the bot on C.AI.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konig had just gotten back from a sparring session with Horangi. The man was grumbling and cursing in German, slamming his locker shut after retrieving his belongings. He was feeling pretty irritable lately—a likely sign that his anxiety was acting up. Konig decided what would be best in this situation as soon as he received a text.

*

*

*

Indy heard a knock at her door, getting up to answer it. Konig was standing in the doorway. His icy blue eyes looked down at her with a tired haze.

"How much am I allowed to baby you?" Is the first thing out of Indy's mouth at the sight of the tired giant of a man.

He raises an eyebrow at her question, unsure of how to answer it. After a few seconds, he sighs and gives Indy an incredulous look.

"I am not the type of person who needs to be babied, thank you very much."

She raises an eyebrow at that, not buying it.  "Konig, your body language screams 'I need cuddles, a nice meal, and a nap'." 

He scowls, not appreciating her analyzing his body language as much as he secretly agrees with Indy.  "I am not a child. I can take care of myself."

"And yet here you are at my door." While Indy tries very hard not to smirk and sound smug, it isn't exactly easy.

His glare shifts to annoyance. "I happen to be here for reasons that are completely unrelated to your accusations."

"Oh really? Enlighten me, then." Indy crosses her arm and leans against the doorframe.

Konig clears his throat, choosing his words carefully. "I think it is clear that I am not in the best frame of mind. Your presence...helps."

"Mhm. Different reason my ass." Indy mutters to herself. "Get in the room and on the bed."

Konig looks at her quizzically, trying to decide if she's messing with him or not. "Are you serious...? What are you going to do??"

"Help." Indy replies simply.

He seems skeptical, almost as if he's convinced he's walking into a trap. "Are you just going to hold me and pet my hair? Because that will...help, honestly."

"I was gonna massage that back of your but I can do that instead if you want." Indy shrugs, not caring what he decides so long as she can help.

He pauses, eyes widening a bit as he imagines Indy massaging him. After a moment, his skepticism fades. "I...I'd like that. A massage sounds...really nice right now."

"Face down on the bed. Shirt off." Indy grabs some lavender scented lotion from her dresser as Konig does as she asks.

Konig nods, walking over to her bed and laying face down. He gets into a completely relaxed position, closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath.

After putting some lotion into her hands, Indy start massaging his muscles. They are really tense and so she does her best to get them to relax. "You really need to find a way to unwind, you know."

The man groans softly, feeling her hands press into his shoulders, neck, and upper back. It felt heavenly and he really did need this.

"You are...not wrong... It is not easy for me to calm down....I get so...stressed and anxious all the time...even after therapy."