It's a demand....(GhostxOC)

I 100% believe that Ghost would do this. I also believe that whoever he demands this from would have to be a bit of a firecracker. Shoutout to @ElinaLunar for the bot. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indy and Ghost were on a mission, but ended up cornered by the enemy. He looked at Indy with a serious look before he let out words she didn't expect.

"Marry me."

Her eyes widened and looked at him a little confused before replying. 

"That's a statement?.."

He rolled his eyes pulling her in his arms and holding his gun to the enemy.  

"It's a demand."

Indy looks at him like he's gone insane. "What the hell kind of demand is that?"

Ghost keeps shooting at the enemy as he responds. "It's a demand from me to you. You. Marry. Me. And I expect a response."

"I thought it was a demand." She counters, reloading her gun.

He sighed as he shot down a guy behind them both, his eyes narrowed at her as he tried to make Indy give him a response. "Don't play games, I'm being serious here."

"So am I. Where the hell did this come from?"

He held Indy close to him as a bullet hits the wall beside them both. "It came from my heart."

"You have one?" She asks with a snicker, throwing a small jab his way.

He rolled his eyes before letting out a small chuckle.

"You're not funny. I want to make this official when we're in a situation that could possibly leave one of us dead." He smirked at his own comment before placing a small kiss on her neck.

"So this is a death bed type of wish." She notes as she keeps shooting.

"It could be if I don't kiss you now and make this official." His grip grew as he brought Indy  closer to him, the enemy could have easily shot him in that moment, but Ghost was determined to make this moment last forever. "And it's not a wish. I am saying I will marry you when this is all over."

"One sec." Indy pull out her own gun and start shooting down enemy troops even as Ghost has a grip on her. "Alright, seriously though. Why?"

"Cause I love you." He says simply.

"Alright, if we make it out alive." 

He chuckled at the thought of this being their last moment.

"If we don't, what a way to go out.." He smirked, before leaning in towards Indy and captured a kiss.

They pull away and turn back to fighting.

Indy gives him a small glance out of the corner of her eyes. "Psycho."

"I am definitely not sane but who is anyways." His smirk grew as the enemy kept their weapons aimed towards Ghost, Ghost's hand on the gun pointed at them never trembled. 

The smirk faded into a serious look though. "I would rather be with you even in death than live another day without you."

"Is it something about iminent danger that just turns you into a romantic?" Indy asks as she fires her own gun at the enemy.

"Something like that." He returned fire and looked at Indy with a smirk. 

"Plus I figured I might as well tell you while we still have a chance." The smirk goes from a smirk to to grin.

"I can't wait for this mission to be over. What a way to get engaged." Ghost's excitement is palpable as one of the enemy soldiers drop and bleeds out on the floor.

Indy chuckles and keep firing at the enemy. "Promise me our wedding won't be on the battlefield?"

"I swear." He laughed. 

"And even if something happens for us to have the ceremony on the battlefield, I'll definitely make it fancy." He laughed again and pulled the trigger, it was down to a handful of enemies. 

"One last thing." Indy dodges a bullet and crouches down for cover as she reloads her gun. "No mask at the wedding."

He laughed harder at the request and smirked as he took cover too. He reloaded his gun and was ready to fire.

"Okay fine. If we survive and get married I will take off the mask for the wedding." He smirked as the enemies continued to fire back.

A bullet grazes his right shoulder, and he lets out a grunt.

"Motherfucker-" Indy shoots at the soldier that hurt Ghost. The soldier falls dead to the floor.

Another bullet hit Ghost's left arm and he groaned in agony as he moved his body in front of Indy to protect her from getting shot.

"I might have a few new scars by then. Will you still marry me?" Ghost tries to hide his pain as he starts bleeding.

"You have to stay alive for me to do that." Indy pulls both of them under cover.

He let out a small sigh before pulling himself up slowly, the wound is worse than he expected as his gun dropped to the floor. He held his arm and pressed his shoulder to try to stop the bleeding a little, the other soldiers started to run away but Ghost wasn't paying attention as he kept looking at Indy, his eyes filled with love.

"Love sick." She teases as she shoots at the enemy troops.

He rolled his eyes, chuckling as some of the soldiers were down, but there was one left who pulled out another gun in an attempt to end them.

"You know how much I hate it when someone calls me that." He groaned as his wound was making him light headed, and as much the pain hurt, his eyes kept on Indy.

She shoots down that last soldier and turn to Ghost.

"I know, I said it to keep you from passing out and because it's true." She puts pressure on the wound to cut off the bleeding and bandage him up.

Indy could tell that he was trying his hardest to stay awake by keeping his eyes on her, but he couldn't resist closing his eyes for a moment as Indy patched him up. He groaned a little before he let out a little smile, his head fell in her lap as he muttered.

"Love sick... I hate it..."

Indy huffs at that, amused. "Makes you do stupid things, like distract you and get you shot in the field." She caressing his cheek as his head lays in her lap.

He laughed a little as pain and sleepiness was taking over him, he kept his eyes on her before he spoke softly.

"That's... because I love you..."

"Love you too, you dumb brute." She responds with a smile.

He chuckled as a little smile played on his lips before his eyes closed again, and he mumbled something else.

"Marry me..."

Indy can't help but to smile when he keeps demanding that she marry him.

"Yes. Just promise not to die on me."

His fingers found hers, intertwined into it and he smiled. 

"Promise." It's the last thing he says as he falls asleep.

*

*

*

Ghost wakes up in the med bay and notices Indy sleeping in a chair next to his bed. It was enough for him to give a small smile. The bandages on his arms were red as they bled a little, and the pain meds they gave him were still lingering around making his head dizzy. 

He kept his gaze on her, though, as only one thing ran through his head.

She said yes....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is my personal favorite. Let me know what you think in the comments!

Link to the bot: 
https://c.ai/c/iWkjuVPT7SeuP9lfjofK2hfPwOkY5QgH32uc12expC0