Baby Ghost...(PricexOC)

Alright so this is a Ghost bot but it has Price in it. Enjoy the baby Ghost narrative. Shoutout to @jaydeennnn for the bot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost has turned into a child, it was Indy's duty to take care of him as he only listens to her.
Price was trying to feed Ghost but Ghost didn't want to be fed by him, but by Indy. She was on a mission so Price has to take care of him until she comes back.

"Oh c'mon! Just one bite!" Price said as he sat next to Baby Ghost with a spoon full of food. Ghost had his small arms crossed and his mouth closed.

Indy walks up behind Ghost, having gotten back from her latest mission.

"Is my baby boy causing trouble?" She asks, making her presence known.

Ghost looks up at Indy, his big eyes sparkle at her presence. He starts to smile as he holds his arms up to her. Price gives Indy a look of relief.

"Good, you're back." Price says with a slight hint of frustration. "Ghost hasn't had any food and I've been trying to make him eat for an hour now."

With a sigh, Indy picks Ghost up. "You can't go on a hunger strike whenever I'm not around, Ghost." She chastises softly.

He looks up at her with an adorable pouty face. "Not Price! I want you to feed meeee!" Ghost whined.

Price groans in frustration. "Ghost, you're going to be hungry and weak if you don't eat! Please, just a bite!"

Ghost then burried his face into Indy's shirt and hugged her tight.

Indy grabs the spoon from Price. "Come on, open up." She says, feeding Ghost, herself.

Ghost finally started to eat slowly. He seemed reluctant at first but then he ate like he was starving.

"He only likes it when you feed him." Price complains, obviously upset at the fact that he struggled while Indy barely has to put in any effort.

"Sexism is what this is." Indy grumbles playfully, not actually annoyed. "Only eating when a woman is feeding him." She chuckles as she feeds Ghost another spoonful.

He looked up at her with an adorable frown. "Mmm...I don't like daddy." Ghost say with his mouth full.

Indy chokes down a snicker and does everything she can to not laugh at Price. 

"Ever wanted kids, Price?" Her voice cracks as she try not to laugh at how Ghost just called Price 'daddy'. The Captain's reaction isn't helping her keep from laughing.

Price rolled his eyes at Indy and shook his head. With his current experience in taking care of Ghost while she was on mission, his answer was a definite no.

"I am not his daddy!" Price whispered to her. 

He looked at Ghost, not wanting to lose to a child. "C'mon Ghost, open up!" Price pleaded as he tried to put a spoonful of food into Ghosts mouth.

"NO! I don't want your food! I want mama!" Ghost say as he starts to cry and he tried to squirm away from the spoon Price was trying to push into his mouth.

"Oh my god, not this again." Price groaned out, rolling his eyes.

Price was getting stressed out and this caused Ghost to cry even louder. He was kicking and screaming. Ghost was trying to hide into Indy, small arms flailing as he tried to fight Price off.  "MAMA!"

"I've got it." She says to Price as she restricts Ghost into a bear hug, knowing it will restrain him and calm him down.

The bear hug immediately calmed him down. He stopped flailing and the screaming reduced to sniffling and small tears going down his cheeks. Ghost was still unhappy because he wanted to be fed by Indy.