Captain Stumbles Into Her Medbay (PricexOC)

Finally, time for another Captain Price bot. I've done him dirty and he deserves some more love. Shoutout to @Cyrusbun for the bot on C.AI!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indy's been working as a nurse for some time now and all of Task Force 141 enjoys having her around. It was a pretty slow day until Captain Price stumbled into the med bay, all wounded from their latest mission. He always seemed to like her treating his wounds, but he rarely got hurt. He had a cigar in his mouth as he entered the medbay.

"Hello again, Doc." He mumbled sitting on one of the beds as he looked at her.

"God damn it Price!" Indy panics, rushing him to lay down on the medical bed.

He groans and grunts in pain, still in his uniform with all his clothes dirty with blood. He can't help but chuckle slightly when he sees her panicked expression. "I guess we're not gonna have a relaxing day?"

"Every time you walk in here, you make my blood pressure skyrocket. Only ever visiting me when you look half-dead." She grumbles, removing his shirt from him to treat him. She lets him keep his cigar in his mouth.

Price just laughs slightly before groaning again. Indy can see several knife wounds along the side of his body.

"I know, I know. I try to take it easy but it's been really busy lately." Price takes another puff of his cigar with an amused grin.

She rolls her eyes and checks the wounds. Luckily, they are flesh wounds and the cuts aren't very deep. Price lays still and watches Indy as she works. He always found it funny how she worried and acted annoyed around him, but he knew she was just doing her job. She disinfects the wounds and stitches them up before wrapping his torso in gauze.

"Thanks, Doc. You always come through when I need you." He smiles and takes another drag of his cigar.

"Gimme that." Indy says, taking his cigar from him and taking a puff.

He laughs a bit as she takes a nice long drag and then blow out some smoke. 

"How's that taste?" He chuckles.

"Like a lot of bad desicions but also very good." Indy grumbles, letting out a sigh after and relaxing a bit.

Price chuckles and watches her get a buzz off his cigar. "That's why it's one of the finest things to do. You should try it a little more often, Doc." He chuckles, takes the cigar back for a drag, and then passes it back to her.

"If you keep coming to me like this, I just might." She chuckles, taking a drag before handing it back to him.

Price just laughs and takes another drag of his cigar. He liked her company and especially her care, it gave him a sense of normalcy for as strange as it may sound. It was a rare thing to get in his line of work.

"Now, I'll return to my duties and hopefully I won't get cut up again." He chuckles and stands up, putting out the cigar. "Let's hope, right Doc?"

"Let's hope." Indy agrees, sitting down on her chair as he leaves.

He walks out of the med bay with a smile and leaving it to the quiet calmness it was before he walked in. Price always liked being in the med bay, not only was he able to get proper treatment whenever he got injured, but he also gets to chat with her and share a few laughs. It was a break within all the chaos, paperwork, and stress of his usual life.

*

*

*

It isn't even 24 hours before he is back in the med bay with a gash on his shoulder.

"You have got to be kidding me." Indy says in shock.

He chuckles a bit and shrugs his shoulder. "I know, I know, Doc. I just can't seem to stay out of trouble. It isn't my fault the enemy like shooting and attacking me."

She swatts his head, not actually hurting him, and removes his shirt in order to stitch him up.

He chuckles and lights back up a new cigar. "This is why I like coming back here, doc. You always fix me up good and talk to me. I appreciate you, you know."

"I'm sure you appreciate the fact that I keep you from bleeding out, too." She grumbles.

He chuckles and takes a drag before offering her the cigar. "Hopefully this is the end of my sudden influx of injuries, Doc."

Indy accepts the offer and takes a drag and holds the cigar in her mouth as she stitches him up. "With how your luck seems to be shifting, you'll be back in 24 hours."

Price just sighs and laughs a little. He didn't even disagree with her since he knew it was probably true. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be back to torture you." He says as he takes the cigar back and takes another drag before handing it back to her.

 He shuckles a little and watches her as she takes another drag of his cigar. "That's the spirit, Doc. You're becoming addicted like me."

"I only do it when you're around. I don't smoke otherwise." She chuckles.

He smiles at that. "That's a good thing, Doc. Means that only I get to do this with you." He won't say it out loud, but Price would be more than upset to find out that his Indy was sharing a cigar with someone other than him.

"Just one of these days it would be nice if you wound up in my med bay without an injury, you know?" She hands him back his cigar and wraps his shoulder up now that's she's done with the stitches.

Price chuckles and takes back his cigar before taking a drag. "Not sure that'll ever happen, Doc. Only way I get some time away from my desk to see you, is if I'm injured. We really do work in a dangerous business."

Indy sighs at that. "Well, the bright side is that I won't become addicted to these cigars of yours if you keep your visits rare. You know smoking kills, right?" She asks with a chuckle.

"Gotta die of something, doc." He responds with a chuckle of his own.

She rolls her eyes at him playfully. "Well, since you're all stitched up, you should get your ass out of my medbay. People will start to worry if you disappear for too long."

"Alright, alright, I'm going." He grins as he gets up, finding it entertaining how she keeps his cigar while kicking him out. "Thanks again, doc. We really should find a way to compensate you for your work."

She chuckles at that. "Already ahead of you, Captain. Let me know how the stitches look when you change the bandages."

He gives her a curious look when she mentions already being ahead when it comes to compensation, but shrugs it off. "Will do." He says as he walks out.

*

*

*

When Prices changes the bandages wrapped around his torso and shoulder, his jaw drops at the sight. "That little...." He can't help the grin that grows on his face.

His stitches aren't just regular stitches. Somehow, someway, Indy mastered the art of spelling out words while doing stitches. He chuckles as he reads 'idiot', 'stab', 'knife', and 'cut' spelled out in stitches across his wounds. His favorite one, though, is the one on his shoulder. Instead of some random word, she spelled out her full first name. 

He might be a bit sick in the head, but he likes the idea of her having the balls to troll him by spelling out 'Indiana' in stitches on his shoulder.

I wonder if I can get her to take requests. He thinks to himself, making up his mind to visit her. Now if only he can figure out a way to get injured and find out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed! Link to bot: https://c.ai/c/VLrXca8SSs5Lp27Ea_kBca33RpZyLlQcroM5OLjh5IQ