Chapter 18 - 'Don't You Want To Fuck Me'

Jade groaned as she finally peeked an eye open, glancing around the room. Throughout the night, and the day as well, she had woken up, in pain and needed Xander. He had held on as long as he could, and she was grateful. She still felt sluggish and probably needed a damn good feeding. She had to guess that his body was in as much need as hers was. But she wasn't sure he really wanted to be bonded to her like that. As it was, she wasn't sure she could feed off of anyone else anytime soon.

With another groan, she sat up, clenching her teeth at the pain in her stomach. The feeling of knives was far from intense, and she did not want to die. She had to remember who to thank for calling Xander because she knew damn good and well it wasn't her. She wasn't in the right frame of mind to do that. Well, she wasn't even able to, not through the pain and the screams.

With a moan, she threw her feet off the bed, surprised that she was still dressed. It was evident that Xander had at least taken her shoes off but didn't undress her. 'What a gentleman', she mentally teased. Holding onto the wall, she walked out of her room, searching for him. Her first guess would be that he would be in the kitchen, scrambling for something to eat and drink, something that would help him get back his strength.

"You're up." She turned to the table, seeing him in the shadows of the moonlight.

"I am. Did you find something to eat?"

"Nope, sorry. Had to order something." Jade looked over the table, noticing the three take-out bags.

"Did you eat a horse?"

"No, but it sure does feel like I did." Jade smiled as he chuckled, and she was happy he could at least keep up his spirits through this. "You okay?"

"I'm better, a lot better. I need," she paused, looking at him. "I need one more good feeding. Will you be okay?"

"Good feeding?" He cocked a brow and then she saw the shift in him, the smirk on his lips. "I'm good, are you."

"I'll be good. But I do suspect that you'll get to be in charge tonight, at least once." Xander tossed his napkin on the table and stood up.

"At least once? That's all I'm going to get? You know," he told her, walking around her, "I don't do submission well."

"That's before you meet me." She turned her head slightly, catching his eye as he stood in front of her.

"That is right, you are different. I seem to do things for you I never thought I would." Without giving her a moment to think, or react, he cupped the back of her head, his fingers entangling in her hair, and yanked her head back while his lips brutally took hers. Never had she had a man do that before. One who just didn't take charge but demanded it. Who also left her breathless and longing for me.

She moaned into the kiss, feeling his other hand on the back of her outfit, slowly pulling the zipper down. She felt his hesitation, and she wanted to smile, despite the kiss. He hadn't undressed her because he wanted to ask her, something she was far from used to, even back in her "younger" days. So, she nodded, her hands clutching onto his hips, wanting him to be closer.

Within moments, she was undressed, not sure how he had managed that so fast. In all truth though, her strength was fading but her blood was running fast. These went just beyond needing him. She wanted him. She smirked as she reached out and ripped his shirt open, tossing the ruined material to the floor. With a growl, he picked her up and walked back to the room, dropping her on the bed.