Announcement

Hey, beauties, 

I just came to make (a possibly cringy) message. 

Firstly new readers are super welcome and encourage this as a safe space. Returning readers, I hope you know how appreciative I am. 

Secondly, I have no update schedule as my authors note said but I just wanted to make sure to reiterate because it could be months. 

Thirdly, this next part of the book may come across as heavy. I'm going to discuss death and don't worry it's not Laney or Gus. So from here on out I'm putting it as a trigger warning for those who aren't comfortable with this. I'm not romanticising it I'm simply paving the way for new stories and giving more awareness around the subject. 

Throughout the book, I have discussed many times the effects that loss can have on a person and how much it influences their choices. And please if you're struggling with any kind of grief, I pray that it gets easier for you and if you ever need to chat I'm here.

Finally, as I mentioned yes new stories if you guys will let me. As you can probably tell I rely heavily on feedback from you guys so let me know if their is anything in particular you'd like to see. 

Here's what I'm thinking so far (let me know if I should go ahead); 

- Friends with benefits 

- slowish burn 

- Black cat gf x golden retriever bf (seeing as Laney and Gus were both goldens) 

Again don't be shy - lots of love lu