Chapter 1 - Getting casted

"OMG I got the part!?" I said in total utter shock.

"Yes, congratulations!" Tom replied

"Now we'll need to go through the nitty gritty details with you and your team later but for now celebrate! Congrats Eve, we're looking forward to shooting with you!" Steven Spielberg added.

The fact that I was on a zoom with Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks was shocking enough, the fact they just offered me the role of a lifetime was enough to give me a heart attack.

*Flash forward to the day all the roles get put out *

E News!

Callum Turner, Austin Butler, Barry Keoghan, Anthony Boyle, and the jane doe Eve Whitlock will be starring in the new TV show produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks, Masters of the Air.

Comments -

User12 - This is a stacked cast holy shit

User13 - Who is Eve Whitlock

Callum_lover - OMG this is like all my boyfriends in one show!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is happening to my life" I say to my life long best friend Sophia Lynch

"You just got your big break, that's what's happening!" she said

"I mean doesn't this seem a bit quick to you, like all of this?" I say, doubting my ability to pull off this big role.

"Eve, you have the two biggest names in Hollywood wanting YOU in their movie. If they didn't want you, I think they would have no problem saying so. No offense, of course." she said, reassuring me.

Tomorrow I am officially meeting the cast in LA 2 months before shooting begins. Yes I am nervous partially due to the fact this is literally my first ever production and i don't know how to act in front of all these major celebrities and partially because i am only one of two girls going and haven't met anyone yet. When the roles were released everyone followed me on Instagram and we DMd a bit just the casual congratulations but what if they hate?

"What if they hate me?" I express my concerns to Sophia, "Can't you just come?"

"Eve, I think it's impossible for there to be a human being that hates you, you literally wouldn;t hurt a fly. And trust me if I could go with you, I would. I have had the biggest crush on like half of your cast sense I was in like the sixth grade. Callum in Fantastic Beasts was a phase for me." She said, making me laugh, feeling a bit better about the day ahead of me.

Eventually, we got off the phone and I "went to bed" when in reality I was playing the night in my head and processing anything that could possibly go wrong.

Authors Note - vote and comment any changes I should make or anything you guys want to see in it!