7

Nate's pov

 I squinted my eyes the sun shining through the blinds.

Why hadn't I shut these I always do?

I shook my head running a hand through over my head wondering why I did that I had no hair. I laughed at myself turning to look at the clock.

Eleven am shit did I have practice. I racked my brains before I realized we didn't. I must have threw out I usually never sleep in this long.

I pulled myself out of bed stretching. I pulled off the body warmer and jumper shaking out my arms. I knew my 'throwing out' and sleeping patterns were nothing serious I was cleared for contact I didn't know what it was irregular sleeping patterns I guess.

Out in the kitchen looch and Tyler were chilling at the island and ferknuckle was talking from the sofa.

"Rise and shine princess" Segs grinned and I flipped him the finger.

"What's going on?" I asked pouring a bowl of cereal.

"Nothing much we just woke up" I went to sit on the recliner.

"Why are you covered In blankets?" I asked ferknuckle.

"Shit where's Jesse, shit I left her behind fuck no we collected her you didn't drop her home did you" I shouted murderously jumping up spilling milk everywhere.

"Hey sit down she's here calm down" looch said.

"Oh well were is she?" I asked wiping up the milk with my shirt sitting back down.

"She's in my room" Knuckle said "asleep"

"You didn't" I threatened.

"No idiot I didn't I wouldn't" he snapped back looking hurt.

"Sorry dude you know" he nodded in understanding.

"So what is she doing in your room then" I asked curiously.

"I came out for a drink and she was awake she said she was freezing but she was burning up so I told her to sleep in my bed"

"I hope you changed the sheets" I shuddered at the thought.

"After I gave her those meds I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have cared if she was sleeping on rocks"

"Hm good call" I grunted eating my cereal. I had a feeling he was leaving out a part of this story but I let it drop.

"So we have no practice today what's today then?" I asked

"Today is" Segs ran his hand over the schedule "today is New York we are going to New York 2pm" he clapped.

"Let's get packing boys" he said excitedly. Segs always liked playing the Rangers. The Freak.

"What are we gonna do about Jesse?" Ferknuckle asked as the other two went to pack.

"We bring her with us?" I asked my own question.

"I dunno if coach or she'll go for that" he frowned

"Well what if she stays here then?"

"Nate man I like her I do you really want to leave her here, I'm not saying she would but what if we come back in two days and our apartment is empty and full of crack heads"

"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't sell our apartment contents to let crack heads move in" I laughed seriously

"If you say so I trust you and if you trust her it's cool by me, ask her if she wants to come which I doubt she will then tell her to stay here we'll be back on Friday anyway" he shrugged.