16

Jesse [16]

I bolted upright sweating.

The clock on the wall glowed showing it to be three am I'd been asleep for four hours. I laid down and tossed and turned for another hour before throwing the blanket to the ground and stumbling over to the fridge.

The light inside blinded me as I pulled out the orange juice and poured myself a large glass before plodding back to the sofa.

The nightmares admittedly were becoming less frequent but more intense and I was trying to avoid becoming dependent on the sleeping meds.

I got up and retrieved Ferknuckles MacBook and my memory card and started to edit some photos since his MacBook was better.

"Black and White" a voice whispered behind me and I yelped.

"Looch you ass, creeping on people is not nice" I scolded and he laughed quietly.

"I preferred the color one" I said referring to the photo.

"Nope black and white" he confirmed sitting down beside me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked.

"No such luck" I grimaced

"They won't-"

"I know Looch thanks" I smiled gratefully knowing it was true the chances of them finding me were incredibly slim but my mind was not capable of rational thought and I was fed up of saying everything was fine.

"How many hours did you get?"

"Four" I replied not taking my eyes of the computer for the fear of yawning.

He didn't say anything more just at and watched me edit time 6.30 came I put down the MacBook and stretched out. Looch cracked open his eyes.

I went and took a shower turning the dial on cold knowing if it was on heat

I'd fall asleep in the shower. The cold water chilling my bones even more.

I slipped on two shirts a sweater Nate's jacket and my jeans rubbing my hair dry.

"So when are you guys home?" I asked curiously.

"We'll be catching the train home late tonight theres a team meal afterwards were going to tufts tomorrow" ferknuckle explained.

The guys were pretty close to tufts from what I had heard they often went to the hospital and visited the kids there fans or not it was great for them. Unlike most they genuinely wanted to go and didn't feel obligated.

"And then where going out!" Nate shouted coming from his room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" he grinned like an idiot.

"That's not fair I don't like surprises"

"Tough" Looch laughed.

The door clicked and I looked to it. Tyler walked down the hall and into the kitchen. He looked to me before I glanced down Looch must have given him a death stare because he stalked of to his room.

"So you know how we have to go in like an hour?" Nate said as I followed him into his room.

"Mhm hm?"

"Well I've a friend coming over who's gonna hang for the day?"

"But no ones gonna be here?" I reminded him.

"Well you are" he mumbled quietly fidgeting.

"Nate you didn't have to ill be fine" I urghed feeling horrible that he felt like he needed one of his friends to watch me "I don't need a babysitter."