8. "Ali?"

I woke up the next day with a pounding headache. I groaned as my eyes fully adjust to the bright light coming from outside. I sit up and stretch, my body is in so much pain from last night. I get out of my bed and go to my bathroom. I make my way to the bathroom and turn on the light and close the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and immediately felt sick to my stomach. My face is so swollen and I didn't look like myself.

I gulp as I tried not to cry looking at myself in the mirror. I warped my arms around me and just stand there. The tears start to fall, damnit I told myself I wouldn't cry. At some point Matt walked in. "Ali?"

Matt's POV

Ugh, I'm exhausted. I look around and remember that I'm at Adeline's house. I really hope she's ok. I should make her something to eat, I can only imagine how exhausting last night was for her. I go down stairs to see what Ali has to eat. She has stuff to make French toast. Her favorite, I have to make it for her. It's only right, she needs to eat and probably isn't in the mood to cook for herself.

Before I start making the French toast I run up to her room to see if she's hungry. She probably is but I wanna make sure. I knocked on her door before I entered, but she didn't answer. So I knocked again. no answer. Hm that's interesting. I knocked one last time, still no answer. I open her door to make sure she's ok. I walked through her room and didn't see her, I turn towards the direction of her bathroom and I see her. Oh my god. "Ali?"

Adeline's POV

"Ali?" Oh shit, Matt can see me. Fuck what do I do? "Are you ok?" I look at him through the reflection and turned around to look at him. I can't, I can't do this. "No, I'm not ok Matt." I go to hug him and immediately burst into tears, almost fall to the ground as we hug. "Ali, tell me what I can do to help" "I need Ellie here" I sob while says. "She'll be here soon ok? it'll all be ok once she's here."