22. "Boy x"

It's been a few days and I've been working my ass off in the studio. My song 'boy x' is finally done and will be released today August 2nd. The triplets 21st birthday was yesterday and all they wanted to do was listen to my song. I played it for them and they all started crying and hugging me. Matt hugged me the longest because he knows what the song is about.

Nick adored the song and said that he's going to be bragging about his Best friend being a superstar in their videos. I really wish Ellie was here with me. She wasn't here for my last song release. It's hard going through this without her. She's been my biggest supporter forever.

Me and Stephen have been talking a bit more. Tonight is the last night of his Tour. How fitting that it's the same night I'm releasing my second song. I'm been thinking about asking him if he wants to write a song with me, but I don't think he'll want to. He's so busy right now. He still is adamant but taking me to dinner. Ellie told me to not let my past affect my future and she's right. I've been dreaming of the day that Stephen would ask me out and now it's here. I'm sitting alone in my house, Living alone sucks a lot. It's so lonely here.

It's now a couple hours later and it's almost time for 'boy x' to be released and I'm at home celebrating by myself. I feel so lonely right now, I wish someone was here with me. Suddenly I hear my phone ringing I pick up and see

Incoming FaceTime Call from......Stephen 💛

Answer or Decline.

I wonder why he's calling me right now. I quickly click answer tho and I see Stephen getting ready for his last show.

Hey Gorgeous! how are you?

I'm ok Stephen, how are you?

I'm pretty good, How are you feeling about your song coming out tonight? It might be so exciting right?

Yeah I'm pretty excited but I'm just sitting here alone on my couch just waiting for 9 to come.

Wait, why are you alone? Where's Ellie and the triplets?

Ellie went back home to Tennessee and The Triplets went to Boston to visit their family. So I'm just home by myself

That sucks Adeline, I'm sorry. I'd give anything to celebrate this moment with you in person. But I'm stuck in Washington.

Stephen, it's ok. Your working your ass off and it's paying off. I'm ok I promise.

Are you sure pretty girl? I really wish I was there with you.

I'm positive Stephen. oh shit, I gotta go it's 9. Thanks for calling Stephen. Go show everyone what a killer singer you are.

Only for you gorgeous, Talk later :)

End of FaceTime Call