34. "Welcome to this week's car video"

2 days later

Ugh, I feel like I haven't left my room in ages. I've basically been locked in here for a week trying to finish this song. Thankfully I got it done but I miss my friends. Speaking of, as I'm cleaning up my room. I get a text from Chris.

Finally I get to leave this house. I'm so excited to film with the boys. I absolutely adore their content and I think it's great what they are doing. I haven't been on their channel in a long time because the last time, all the Chris girls thought that we were together and sent me so much hate.

I locked myself in my room for weeks after that. The one person I'd let in was Chris, he knew exactly how i felt. It was scary that I couldn't even hang out with my friends without getting death threats. I just wanted to hang out with the boys and make an amazing video.

It's currently 9pm and the boys usually film around midnight so I decided to take a shower before I leave. I get out of the shower and put on some clothes. I picked out a crop top and jeans along with one of Nick's jackets that he left here a while ago. He never asked where it went so I just kept it.

__________________________

I get a text from Matt saying that he's here. I grab my bag and my keys and I walk out my door. I lock the door behind me and start to walk towards the car. Nick opens the door and looks at me "IS THAT MY FUCKING SWEATER ADELINE?!?!" oh no, he caught me. "uhhhhhhhhh maybe" that response was not believable at all.

I get into the car, buckle up and Matt drives off. "What do you want to eat Ali? we all ate already." Matt said as he looks at me through the mirror. "Uhhhhh can we stop at Popeyes?" Chris buds in "POPEYES?!??!?! WHAT KIND OF SICKO ARE YOU?" I swear, I love Chris but he gets on my nerves sometimes. "Shut up you jackass, I love Popeyes." Matt looks at me and just nods indicating that he's going to stop at Popeyes.

____________________________

Matt drives to the usual parking lot that they usually film at. Nick looks at me and sees that I'm still eating "Adds, do you want us to wait until your done eating to start?" "oh no it's ok you can start." Matt hears and sets up the camera and hits record. "What is up guys, welcome to another video. Chris wasn't feeling well so we brought in our lovely friend Adeline Monroe." "Hey guys" "But since we have never done a video without Chris, we decided to bring in a guest. you can come in now."

The car door opens and it's Chris in a santa hat with a beard. "Ho ho ho" we all look at Chris and start laughing. Chris and Matt start goofing around in the front seat and I'm sitting in the back seat with Nick trying to finish my food. Nick is looking at me and trying to have a conversation with me. All of a sudden Nick reaches down and pulls out another Santa hat but this one has elf ears on it. Matt comments on that and Nick is not happy about that.

Chris had McDonald's from I don't even know when but he starts eating it as Matt takes the Santa hat from him. Matt puts on the hat and immediately rips off the mustache. We hear the snap and we all look at Matt and gasp. "That was not your hat to break" Nick says as Matt continues to rip the hat. I'm just observing everything that's happening and suddenly I look up and see Chris trying to rip the beard off the hat. "You're gonna break his neck" Nick says as he trys to help Chris.

Chris is still pulling at the hat and Matt starts screaming in pain. "Chris damnit be careful, you don't want Ellie to beat your ass for breaking her boyfriend's neck." I say as Im watching helplessly. Chris keeps pulling the hat and Matt is still screaming. They are all laughing as this is happening. We quickly move on to the actual topic of the video. "How much money to move away from each other?" Matt reads off his phone. Nick quickly says "Not enough money in the world could separate me from my little Matty bear." We all aw at Nick's reply. "That was cute but the Matty bear really caught me off guard."

______________________________

We keep playing the game and we have some crazy answers. Chris said that he would pay $20 to cut someone else's toenails. We're all laughing and Chris says "How much money for you to kiss me on the lips?" Me and Nick burst out laughing because of Chris. We are flabbergasted at the fact that Chris said that. "Like cold hard cash on the table. How much would it be." Matt thinks for a second and says something no one excepted him to say.

"You've kissed me on the lips before." Nick hides his face and leans over into my lap. Chris is astonished at the fact that Matt said that. Matt is still laughing "You have on accident, on accident you kissed me in the lips." "That was the craziest thing-" Chris is interrupted by Matt "I know you remember it, I know you do, cause me and you didn't speak to each other for like fucking 10 hours after that." "I don't know what your talking about Matt" 

"It was like 2 in the morning, I was in the kitchen sitting there on my phone and Chris running in and goes "Mattttt" and goes to kiss me on the cheek and I just heard him call my name and I turn my head and he kissed me on the lips." "Oh wait I think I do remember this." Chris and Nick both say. I'm still dying laughing in the backseat "But it was a joke I wasn't actually gonna kiss you on the lips, I was like "Matttttt" *does a kissy face* You turned right into it." Matt is trying to say the rest of the story but Chris won't shut his mouth" "Chrissy shut your fucking mouth I wanna know what Matt is gonna say." "Sorry Addie."

"I backed up and said "What the fuck are you doing" and you screamed at me "That was your fault bro." like actually screaming." Chris interrupts and says "Yeah because I was genuinely disgusted." I looked at Matt and said "Ohhhhhh Matt just wait until Ellie hears about this. Chris you better pray that Ellie doesn't beat you up." Chris looks at me and says "Ellie fucking scares me, like no offense Matt but your girlfriend is terrifying."

Matt picks up the camera and starts filming Nick as he talks about something. He moves the camera back and forth between Chris and Nick and finally flips the camera up and does that classic Matt scream. "Well that was fun, I learned a lot about you two." I said looking at Matt and Chris. They both felt disgusted after hearing the story again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 34