Chapter:One

Author's note.

Hi there ☺️ well this is actually my first book so kindly pardon any grammatical errors you may come across.This is a bxb book so if you have anything against that kindly don't read . Don't forget to vote and comment please hope you'll enjoy thank you 😘♥️

Shane's  P. O.v

"Come on guys just one more round and we'll be heading back"I plead with my three best friends,at the moment we were out for a run but today we decided ok I decided that we run slightly beyond pack lands something that was strictly forbidden by our alpha but I wanted to be in good shape ,I was going to be the next beta of our pack and Sean ,gosh the mere thought of the guy just makes my blood boil,was going to be the next alpha.
The funniest thing about me and Sean was that unlike other alphas and their betas who seem to be close and actually best friends was that we were the opposite we always get on each others nerves and never seem to agree on anything.

"Hey Shane that's it ok this is way beyond pack lands and who knows what we may encounter out here so I suggest we head back before we get ourselves into more trouble than were in right now "says Simon through the link  ."Ok guys let's head back " and with that we're off to the pack house .

"Would you mind telling me what you were doing beyond pack lands Shane ?"says a pissed off Sean the moment we enter the pack house ."We were out for a run ok so stop making a fuss about it "why does he always have to know everything I'm up to especially when I'm in the wrong it's so annoying."Anyways how did you know all this are you stalking me Sean ?"I ask raising a brow at him.I mean how the fuck does he always seem to know everything about me it's kinda creepy you know .

"One of the worriors happened to see you guys while he was doing his round so he informed me about it but that's not the issue here you're going to be  my beta soon so you going around breaking pack rules is proof enough that you're not taking your role seriously Shane ,it's high time u start acting like the beta you are "he snaps but that was way beyond my limits "well let me tell you something mister perfect, for your information I didn't want to be your beta in the first place.Were it not for the fact that my dad is your father's beta and my dad has faith in me I wouldn't be your beta and you know what I've had it with you trying to prove how much of a failure i am so there you have it you've made your point and as for the record I'm no longer interested in being your beta anymore so you better start looking for one that will suit your requirements "and with that I stormed upstairs slamming my bedroom door behind me .Who the fuck does he think he is ?There's no way I'm going to allow him to walk all over me again.