CHAPTER:ELEVEN

Sean's pov

It's been a week since we came to the carbin and after my confession to Shane and to be honest I didn't think he would take it the way he did ."well I really don't know what to say to be honest, I'm shocked cause all this time I thought that you hated me or something and turns out you love me ? I'm not gonna lie to but I don't think I feel the same way about you..yet ,I admit that I have some feelings but you you're my mate so .... anyways i was also planning on telling you that I'm not going to reject you and maybe we can make this work ?"Those words really made my day ,and that was how things started working out  for us .At the moment we are at the basement sorting out some gaming console we came across "How did this end up here I mean ,I thought this was a honey moon  carbin or something." Says Shane "Actually it's not used only for mating but the Alpha and his mate can come here at any moment ,I remember coming  here when I was a kid " I say .How could I forget that today is full moon ,and it seems that Shane also forgot. I'm not sure whether he is aware of what happens to mates who have not completed their bond or not ."Hey Shane are you aware that tonight it's going to be a full moon ? It's not like I'm Implying anything... it's just that were mates and it's going to ....be hard to control ourselves since we've not completed our mating but...I can leave and comeback tomorr..mmh"
Before I could finish talking  i feel some soft and enticing lips on mine and I'm like damn what the..is he being serious I'm too shocked that I don't kiss back .I break the kiss before I loose my mind and devour my innocent mate .