CHAPTER:TEN

Shane's P.O.V

We arrived at the carbin and to be honest I was dumbfounded,how did all my staff get here ? it's like someone was here and cleaned the whole place and arranged our clothes  even my favorite pajamas that was definitely my papa's doing."They got to  be kidding even the damn fridge is stocked who does that, are we hibernating or something ?" I say as I take I keen look on the content in the fridge " As I told you this what happens when an Alpha finds his mate so they had to follow the traditions but it doesn't mean that we're not allowed to  leave the carbin or anything ""I hope so cause there's no way I'd stay  locked in here for three weeks especially with you  " I say as I walk out of the kitchen to the sitting room ." Look Shane can we talk please cause I have something to tell you "says Sean ,he looks nervous ,what does he want this time I hope he's not intending to piss me off cause I'm going to give him a piece of my mind if he does .I motion him to seat on the sofa adjusent to mine ." So ....I actually don't know where to start to be honest but fast let me start by saying I love you no  I've always loved and don't get me wrong this has nothing to do with the  mate bond or anything." What the actual fuck how ... where ...I ...I feel like  someone punched me in the gut .. I'm awe struck ..

Author's note

Well things are about to take a huge  turn .Will they finally accept each other or will the mate bond take over the situation? Will Shane believe Sean's confession or will he take it as a big joke ? Well let's dive into it and see how  the events  unveil themselves feel free to like and comment  I really need some motivation here this is my first time writing here so I'd appreciate a follow or a vote thanks to y'all ciao 😊