Chapter:Seven

Shane's POV

Waking up with people bowing their heads and calling me Luna was the last thing I expected.I had decided that I would give this mating thing a chance but all this attention is making me have second thoughts about all this.
"Good morning Luna "says Patricia our head chef the moment I walk into the kitchen."Not you Patricia,I don't expect you to refer to me as Luna ever please "I say opening the fridge ."Well that's not happening Luna you know were all excited that you're our Luna everyone loves you and don't get me wrong please, I'm not saying that we wouldn't have accepted you as our beta okay?"
"Well thanks Patricia see you later but please I really prefer you calling me Shane ok " I say walking out .I really can't stand everyone so I decide to go to school early and hopefully I'll be able to avoid Sean for the rest of the day .
Upon my arrival at school those from my pack keep bowing their heads at me and now all attention is on me ."Look who decided to show up after going MIA on us last weekend."says Jay.I knew my best friends would be waiting for me and I'm sure they'll be nagging  me all day how fourtunate can i be . "Can we please forget that I'm mated to Sean for once please ? I say faking a pout ."Oh come on Shane you can't hide the fact that he's your mate forever it's either you accept or reject him so what's your pick huh? " Says Ander ,"well I haven't accepted him and also I'm not planning on rejecting him either so yeah so can we head to class nooow " 
"Did you guys hear what he just said he's not going to reject him so that says it all  very soon we're gonna see them being all lovey dovey with each other " says   Jay . I decide to walk ahead of them and as I'm speeding to class I'm met by a hard and soft wall and  ....