CHAPTER:Eight

Shane's  P.O.V

Well to be honest those ocean blue eyes are just mesmerizing,I'd .." Mmm sorry I .. didn't see you over there " says the ocean blue eyes I mean the owner of the eyes .To be honest the guy I just hot I know I shouldn't be thinking about such things especially now that I have Sean's dumb ass for  a mate  but come on I'm not blind  ." Oh no problem.. actually I'm the one who should be apologizing to you since .... I'm the one who bumped into you .."  I say trying my best to look at him straight in the face but he's damn cute"Ok let's just forget about it ok and I'm Mason by the just moved to this school"he says holding his hand out for me to shake but before I could even tell him my name someone shakes his hand and immediately the damn mesmerizing scent of my mate hits me hard ."If you don't mind I need my mate at the moment "he says pulling me along with him towards an empty classroom, I'm too dumbfounded to even resist like what the hell just happened and who gave him the damn right to  meddle in my shit ."What the actual fuck Sean and who do you think you are huh ?what are you trying to prove here coz I'm really sick your shit " my blood is boiling at the moment he just crossed the line "Look Shane I'm sorry ok my wolf couldn't take it seeing you ogling over that guy  you're my mate for crying out loud what did you expect me to do just  stand there and watch you blush because of another Alpha " Is he being serious right now what is it to him if I blush be ause of someone else "Oh cut the bullshit Sean you've never given a shit about me before so why do you care whether I blush because of someone else huh? Let this be last time you poke your nose in my business and also let this be last time you call me your mate in public" "Actually I was going to talk to you later but I don't think this can wait so how about we skip school talk and maybe we can fix things between us please Shane " Well I had also forgotten about the making things work out between us thing so  I guess talking now will allow me to talk about this  so yeah killing two birds with one stone  so why not give it a try ."Sure but try not to get on my nerves cause things are gonna get ugly " I say with a smirk  and off we go .