Chapter: Three

TIME SKIP

Shane's P. O.V

"Hey guys"I say as I approach my best friends Jay,Ander and Omar who were waiting for me at my locker ."So Shane are you excited that you'll be taking over as beta this Saturday?"says Jay."Of course I am excited best felling ever" is say in the most sarcastic tone possible.The only reason I accepted this role is because of the lifetime lecture I got from Alpha Derick after that jerk Sean snitched on me to his dad plus I couldn't stand the disappointed looks from my parents.
"Oh and on Saturday Sean will also be finding his mate can you imagine that ,I wonder who is going to be our Luna "says Ander "Guys Incase you forgot we have classes to attend so let's get going please "I say changing the topic right now Saturday is the last name I want to hear.

TIME SKIP

Sean's P.O.V

"Well son you look amazing no dashing! I can't believe my baby is all grown up now ooh why does time fly so fast" I'm currently in my bathroom and my mom is helping me fix my hair and she can't stop being all emotional"Oh come on mom it's not like I'll be moving out of the pack or anything the only thing that's changing is my status that's all "I say trying to assure her as she hugs me tightly "Ok enough Stella you're going to suffocate the kid "says dad taking mom who was now sobbing into his arms "Are you ready son? they're waiting for you outside "
Time does fly and now the moment I have been dreading all week has finally arrived and now I have no choice but to wait and see who the moon goddess has choosen for me .We walk outside where I'm met by my pack members, friends and family all congratulating and wishing me a happy birthday.My eyes scan the room as I look for Sean but he's nowhere to be seen a pang of sadness settles in my heart as my dad walks up the podium and gives his speech "I want to thank all of you for your presence on this important occasion,feel free to enjoy yourselves as we wait for midnight so that my son will finally find his mate and probably we'll get to finish the ceremony tonight " and with that my dad walks off the stage pating me on the back .
It's almost midnight and I haven't seen Shane at all I guess he's still mad at me I just hope he'll show when I'm presenting my mate  . I'm taken out of my thoughts by a sweet smell ,a combination of vanilla and chocolate the most enticing scent on earth and at the moment my wolf gets restless urging me to follow the scent everyone seems to notice and makes way for me .
I don't get far as I I'm met by a pair of golden eyes shinning brightly "MATE! MINE! MATE!"growls my wolf .Oh god someone pinch me because this might be a dream and if it is please don't let me wake up .