CHAPTER:NINE

Sean's p.O.V

" Hey do you mind telling me where we're heading cause we've been on the road for two hours now Sean ." I knew he was going to ask about where we're going and just hope he won't freak out when I tell him so here goes nothing." As I had told you earlier I was planning on taking to you about something later but since I already pissed you off I don't see any reason to not tell you everything ,so we're actually heading to the Alpha carbin which actually out of town " I swallow hard and turn to face him ."what do you mean Alpha carbin Sean ,and why didn't you  tell me earlier before we left the school premises huh and wait does anyone know where we're heading ?what are trying to do here cause I can promise you there's no way I'm going to mate with you and you can't force me to do shit ." Damn he's fucking hot when angry and it's turning me on like fuck  " Listen Shane  that's not what this is about  our parents want things to work out between us and plus the Alpha carbin thing has always been  a tradition when an Alpha finds his mate so   there was nothing I could do about it and it's not like I can force you to do anything you don't want to so " I'm being honest here Shane is one bad ass beta so you don't want to get on his bad side at all costs. "How long are we going to say at the carbin ?"well some couples stay for six weeks due to the strong mating bond but as for us we'll be staying for three weeks  ." "What the.. how do we stay in carbin for three weeks for fucks sake Sean what we're they expecting that I'll get pregnant or something ? And what about school how are we going to catch up  on three weeks  school work huh ?"" Well as I told you I'm not going to force you to do anything so just think of it as a holiday or something.