Chapter:Five

Sean's P.O.V

I can't believe this is actually happening why did I fool myself thinking that Shane would be happy that we're mates ,I was so excited that I forgot how much he hates me and now he wants nothing to do with me .Tears fight their way down my cheeks my wolf Dave was also as heartbroken as I. I could feel him whimper."Hey son what's wrong ? talk to me please"said dad with concern written all over his face "Oh dad Shane wants nothing to do with me ,I just don't know what to do now and I don't know if I'll take it if he decides to reject me .Dad I really love him"I was too hurt to care whether crying would make me seem weak or anything,the mere thought of being rejected was enough to break me even more."Hey calm down son ,I know you're hurt but put yourself in his shoes he's been training all his life to be your beta and when he was expecting to take over it turns out that he's your mate .I think he just freaked out but just give him time and he'll come around ."I knew he was right but it still hurt come to think of it if he actually wanted to reject me as his mate he could have done it already done it ."Thanks dad I really needed that "I say hugging him real tight it felt really good to have him by my side when I really needed him the most ."U know I'm always here for you whenever you need me son so just go get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow morning okay?"Okay dad love you and have a good night " I walk to my room and I've come into a conclusion that I'm not going to give up on Shane not now that he's finally my mate I mean it was like a dream come true.