Chapter :Six

Shane's POV

How could life be so cruel to me ,I mean of all people Sean had to be my mate .To be honest I really don't know how to feel about all this and rejecting him is something that I don't want to consider,he might be a complete asshole but rejecting him would not make me any different from from him and accepting him was also something that I was not ready to embrace .
Accepting him meant that I'd be his Luna and believe me that is the last thing I want to become ,if I was scared of taking up the duties of a beta how can I be our pack's Luna it's just absurd.I was pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on my door "Hey son can we come in ?"they really know when I need them "yeah you can come in guys ."The way they were looking at me clearly states that they know why happened between me and Sean.
"Hey baby,I know that you're all confused about you and Sean being mates and we know that you guys have not been in the best of terms but you know he is willing to accept you so please give him a chance will you?"I knew this was going to happen but are they kidding me right now "I thought you guys would see things in my perspective for once , I've lived all my life training to be a fucking beta then it turns out that now I'm the Luna ?this is just fucked up dad ,papa ,I can't just throw away everything and submit to the guy ,and we don't even get along so ...I ...agh ..please tell me what I'm supposed to do cause I'm so confused ,I don't want to reject him and I can't accept him either .""I know this is hard for you but I can promise you that you guys will work out.Let me tell you something baby ,you see when I was mated to your dad we were not even friends, actually we were just like you and Sean to be honest."papa says with a giggle ."That's not possible I mean you guys are the most toxic couple I know so how did it work out for you guys"this is getting interesting."well as you know your dad was the beta to be and I was just an omega ,I never allowed my rank to define what I should and should not do so I always took part in activities that we're not meant for omegas ."that's why he's so strong unlike other omegas in the pack huh."Your dad here never wanted me near them while they were practicing but I was always starbon so we used to get on each others nerves,he used to make fun of me and sometimes we would fight."now papa was glaring at dad but not with hate but in a teasing way."oh come you were just too cute and I didn't want you to hurt yourself..and ok you were starbon ok  "says dad pouting at papa .
"when we found out that we were mates your dad confessed that he had been crushing on me for some time and well as the omega that I am ,I can never reject my mate so yeah and now you are the fruit of our love "I know they are right but I really need to think about this ."what we're trying to say is just think about it and you know you will never know how things will turn out unless you try ,so  just think about it and rest ok don't stress too much and keep in mind we love you and we're always here to support you on any decision that you make ." "Thanks a lot guys I'll think about it ."I say hugging them both ."Get some rest son and we'll talk tomorrow okay" says dad as they leave ."Goodnight love you "