Chapter:Two

Sean's P.O.V

Well that was not how I expected things to turn out between me and Shane ,I knew that confronting him about running beyond pack lands was going to end with an argument but now I wasn't sure about what I'd done .
I have fucked up big time and now he hates me more and it breaks my heart  now that he no longer wants to be my beta .Shane and I literally grew up together despite me being two years older than him our parents always ensured that we took similar leadership classes since he was going to be my beta.we were not always fighting in the past actually we were friends and at some point I ended up falling for him this happened when  I was fifteen and he was thirteen.Things started changing when my father started having me train more,he was always hard on me and at the moment I was having a hard time understanding what I felt for my closest friend that I did not notice us drifting apart  we would hangout less and actually see each other less ,at one point Shane confronted me and we fought when I told him to know his place that I was the alpha and him just a beta .
After that things took a turn and have never been the same we just can't get along,I honestly don't know what's going to happen once I take over as alpha this coming week.Taking over is something else that has been disturbing me lately,my birthday is next week which means I'm going to find my mate as well .
To be honest I was not excited about finding my mate ,I know the moon goddess will probably pair me up with a girl and when that happens I don't know what I'm going to do about it .I admit that I still have feelings for Shane and if miracles do happen I would really appreciate it if he turned out as my mate but that was like dreaming of the impossible ,it was rare for an alpha to be mated to another male but for other wolves it was more than possible, Shane's parents for were a good example .

His father was a beta and his other dad was an omega and many more cases Shane himself is  bi he has dated both boys and girls and to say that I have never been jealous would be an under statement,seeing someone you love with someone else was just painful and what hurt the most was the fact that I could never bring myself to tell him how I truly felt.I walked to my father's office after concluding that maybe he could help me figure out what to do with Shane.
I'm not going to force him to be my beta and if he stands his ground then I have no choice but to choose another person. "Hey dad ,can I come in "I say pearing into his office ."Come on in son ,so what's up with you ?are u excited about your birthday next week u know u'll probably find your mate and then you will be taking over.
"Well about that today I had quite an encounter with Shane and things didn't go well .I might have been a bit too harsh while reprimanding him and now he doesn't want to be my beta anymore and I just don't know what to do with him anymore we never seem to get along and with how things are going it's not getting any better." I say sighing in defeat ."Hey son , don't worry just leave Shane to me I'll talk to him I think he said all that because he was mad at you I'm sure he is not willing to give up his role after all the hard work he put just to get this far, just go and get some rest and I'll sort this out ."With that I went back to my room hoping that dad will talk things out with Shane .Now all I have to do is just wait .