1

Horton

"Sweet kicks,man" Ty nodded down at my feet.

I shrugged my shoulders In agreement running a hand over my shaven head and tugging my collar.

"Jordan's" I grinned at the expensive yet amazing line of sneakers" the kid in the store wanted to give me them for free" I said shocked. I don't think I'd ever get used to people recognizing me or offering free stuff sometimes alot more than free sneakers.

"Well if he offered em for free why didn't you take em for free" he asked swinging his fist into my shoulder and looking at me like I had six heads.

"First rule Rookie if your offered you don't take unless it's free ice cream secondly I don't like taking free crap I work hard to earn my pay I'd like to spend it the same way" I smiled shoving my keys a couple of bills and my Drivers licence in my pocket.

"Your just weird free stuff is free stuff and anyway I'm not the rookie no more" he grinned little did he know as soon as a story appears like 'Boston's golden boy takes handouts and a seven figure pay check' he'll soon change his mind.

Be it I hadn't been in the NHL long but I'd been here long enough to know what to do and what not to do and that was one of them.

We hoped down the steps of his apartment and walked to where I had parked my car. We pulled smoothly out of the parking lot and onto the street. We picked up Fernukle Bergy and looch on the way this was a young boys night out. Despite how much we loved Z and Sav they just wernt into the whole night scene.

We swung into the clubs half full lot ready for a great night. The music in the club was blaring making my ears ring already. We ordered drinks and downed one shot each before I moved onto my regular. "So Knuckle you obviously out of this one Bergy too seeing as you two are both whipped" I grinned waving my 

hand dismissivly seeing as they where already seeing two girls "Just us three, I guess" winking nodding at Tyler and Looch. I nodded steeping up I brushed my shirt down and pushed into the crowd putting on my best game face to get the chicks.

After two hours I'd gotten no where any girl that half looked smoking blew me off as soon as people heard Tyler was in the room. But girls became more interested when they realising who I was I was pounced upon after Tyler caught up with me. Its not that I didn't adore the attention I just wanted the right attention. I just wanted a normal night out, not the hockey player concussion heart throb version of my life. So it was understandable after two hours of photos and being asked the worlds worst questions I decided I'd had enough my head was pounding my feet where killing and I wasn't in any mood for anymore fans.

I scanned the crowd one more time before turning on my heel and face planting them. I looked down to see a small person glaring up at me.

"Watch where you going" she shouted over the music.

"Sorry I didn't sorry I mean too" I fumbled. She looked up from rubbing her nose to stare at my face as her murderous glare turned into a smile of recognition, or so I thought.

"Your kinda hot you know" she purred seductively biting on her lip looking through her eyelashes at me.

"You too beautiful" I replied looking at her lustfully.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the dance floor. As the music got louder and faster the crowd moved with it. The tiny girl grinded her hips on me. I moaned quietly I really didn't like this girl she wasn't even my type. She looked up to me lustfully and I realised I didn't even want to touch her she was like a real life barbie doll but shorter.

The next song came on and tiny wound her arms round my hips as she couldn't reach my shoulders and started to move back and forth . It was slow enough despite the song being fast she must be tired all that pointless grinding trying to get me in bed with her I smiled to myself. My head exploded in pain as the chorus came in and she went back to grinding. My vision blurred and I stepped back hitting my head of someone else's.