Chapter 1: Mission Briefing...?

On the Stellaron Hunter's spaceship, you slowly made your way to the meeting room. The mysterious leader had summoned a meeting to discuss about the next mission according to his script. As you reached the meeting room, you slowly opened the door to find... nobody. Well, nobody except for Silver Wolf sitting at one of the chairs, jamming her fingers away at her phone. Seems like she's playing some games, as per usual. You noticed she had at least 8 fingers tapping on the screen, with only the palm of her hands and her 2 pinky fingers holding up her phone. She also blew some bubble gum as she played.

 She also blew some bubble gum as she played

[ artwork source: https://pin.it/6qRTxHfCi ]

"Where is... everyone else?" You reluctantly asked.

"You're late. Meeting's finished." Silver Wolf replied dryly.

"Huh? I thought I was..."

You double-checked the schedule. Turns out, you were one system hour off, and the meeting already started one system hour ago.

"Oh..."

Silver Wolf turned off her phone and placed it in her pocket. She stood up from her chair and made her way to the exit.

"Come on, numbnuts. Let's go."

As she slowly made her way to the small spaceship pods, you followed her along.

"W-Wait, where are we going? What's the mission? And where's Kafka?"

"I'll explain on the way. Everyone's already off doing their part."

Silver wolf got in the spaceship pod, and was getting ready to launch it towards a giant blue planet.

"Try to keep up, will you?"

The hatch closed on the spaceship pod, and launched out of space, with Silver Wolf guiding it towards the planet.

You hastily got into one of the pods, and launched yourself to follow Silver Wolf's trajectory.

The spaceship pod is like a miniature spaceship, it works exactly the same as the regular spaceship, but it's small and can fit at least 2 people. there's around 6 spaceship pods in the Stellaron Hunter's spaceship, and nearly all of them were deployed. Seems like this was going to be a busy job.

As you were guiding the spaceship to follow Silver Wolf's pod, a map with coordinates popped up on your screen.

"This is where we're landing, try to not crash this time."

You looked over to your right, and Silver Wolf's pod dashed straight to the point of interest. You followed suit immediately after.

You dashed towards the planet, fighting against the planet's atmosphere. The pod started to burn brightly, but eventually you were able to enter the planet, both you and the pod unharmed. You went to the coordinates Silver Wolf sent you, and eventually you saw Silver Wolf's pod, which has already landed. You landed your pod next to hers, and you managed to land it in one piece.

You got out of the pod and looked around. It seems like you've landed on some flat ground in the middle of a forest, but you can see a mansion just nearby. As you spotted the mansion, you also spotted Silver Wolf walking towards it, while simultaneously looking at some floating screens. You immediately try to catch up to her.

"Hey! Wait up!"

Both of you disappeared into the bushes.