Chapter 55: Stellaron Destroyer

As the swarm of robots started to attack the Astral Express up on the tallest building in Rainbow City, you, Himeko, March and Dan Heng are all fighting with your lives, making sure that your new comrade could end this once and for all. At first, the first few enemies were quite easy, with them being taken down in a manner of seconds, but it was almost as if the robots were able to learn to adapt towards your fighting styles, and eventually they started to almost get the grip on you. However, Silvie's mini-hacking device always came in clutch, constantly saving you and your friends in the nick of time. Suffice to say, you were all holding up quite well, but it won't be much longer when your advantage starts to fade away.

Meanwhile, in the airspace nearby a robot manufacturing factory, Silvie was looking at the blueprints of the factory through her glasses while still cloaked. She made a discovery and tried another hack on something.

On the Astral Express, Welt was on standby with the satellite, ready for action if anything gets tough. He would fire the EMP beam towards the tower if he could, but it would've cut communications with the ground team in the process, so it's only viable as a last resort. Then, out of nowhere, the screens of the control panel of the satellite suddenly started to glitch, and it started automatically moving away, almost as if it was about to aim at something. Then, a voice came out from the speakers of the control panel.

"You don't mind me borrowing this, do you?" Silvie said as she aimed the satellite at the factory and fired an EMP beam towards it.

Welt then crossed his arms, with his face looking a little upset. "I don't appreciate you constantly hacking the Astral Express's equipment, but in this case, I'll let it slide."

"Sorry, grandpa. Actions speak louder than words."  Silvie then logged out of the satellite control panel, and it stopped glitching. However, Welt was now contemplating Silvie's comment about him. Sure, he's old, and even he knows that, but being called 'grandpa' by someone so young was still quite... hurtful.

As the robot factory went into shutdown, the fire alarms activated in response to any type of electrical malfunction inside the factory. After that, hundreds of people could be seen exiting the building, while Silvie snuck inside it, still being cloaked.

Then, when she knew that there was nobody inside the factory anymore, she uncloaked and put her glasses on night vision mode. She summoned some of her small assistants, which were mini versions of Silvie herself, and they all got to work, placing bombs all across the entire factory.