2 | .°~Extermination?~°.

Y/n yawned as she sat up in the bed. She leaned against the headboard as she looked down.

"First night in hell...not to shabby," she said quietly to herself. As she got up, a little to quick, she rubbed her eyes. Y/n opened her door and walked down the many stairs of the hotel till she was met with some of the residents alrighty awake.

"Good morning Y/n!" Charlie sung. She walked over to Y/n and put a hand on her shoulder. "How was your first night here? Do you like the hotel so far? How do you feel?" Charlie said, asking a lot of questions very fast.

"Woah I just woke up, imma need you to slow the fuck down," Y/n said as she plopped into the couch next to Angel dust. She inhaled like she was going to speak but just sighed as she dismissed it.

Charlie walked right in front of all of them and clapped her hands together. "Today I wanted to start with a trust exercise for Y/n but we need to focus on the extermination. Adam informed me that they are going to be moving it up so we only have 6 months to prepare." Charlie explained.

Y/n raised an eyebrow. Extermination? "Excuse me, what?" She asked. Vaggie scoffed, "Of course you don't know. Once a year the exorcist, angels, come down and kill as many demons in sight for population control. They are led by Adam." Y/n scrunched her nose at the tone Vaggie spoke in. A little rude. But she nodded. "Alright...so their self righteous dickheads?" Charlie sucked through her teeth. "Yes" Husker said. Y/n kissed her teeth, "Greaaaaat."

                            .°~Timeskip~°.

   A few hours had past, Y/n was sitting on the couch staring at the tv. Charlie was off to the side messing with a bulletin board trying to make a plan for extermination day. Vaggie seemed to be trying to convince Charlie to do something but Y/n wasn't paying attention enough to care. Suddenly Vaggie speaks causing Y/n to jump up.

   "Alright Lucifer is coming to the hotel so we have to make it look it's best!" Vaggie said while holding Charlie's hand. Y/n, once again confused, tilted her head. "Like Satan? Literal Satan?" She asked. Charlie nodded, "He's my father," her voice was quieter for once, probably because she is tired. Her eyes widened, "oh" is all she said. Y/n just shrugged it off and stood up.

All members of the hotel started to help clean. Niffty made cookies, Angel and Y/n picked up trash, Husker cleaned down the bar, Charlie fixed decorations, along with Vaggie. As Y/n stuffed some more rash into the garbage bag she heard a voice behind her. "You're new..." he muttered. Y/n turned around quickly, a little frightened. She looked the man up and down. He was basically all red with some black and verrrry tall. His had ears which looked so soft. "Uhm who are-" "Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, really a pleasure," he said while shaking her hand. "Y/n" she said. She smiled up at him before going back to cleaning.

Soon after Charlie takes a deep breath, "it's showtime!" Y/n sat on the table next to Angel dust. She crossed one leg over the other, put her hands behind her on the table, and leaned on them. Charlie opened the door to reveal a...short man. He had a tall hat with an adorable snake wrapped around it and an apple. He had an apple cane as well. "Charlie!" He exclaimed while wrapping his arms around her, almost lifting her off the ground. Charlie once again started explaining about the hotel. Lucifer, who was half listening, looked down at the cat. "Awwwe hewwo ke-ke" he said in a baby voice. "Razzle, Dazzle," he made a few random voice as he pet their chins. "Look how much you haven't grown! Still fun sized, have you been taking care of my little girl? You better be." He than snickered.

Lucifer started looking around the hotel, almost like he was trying to make himself like it. "It's got a lot of character," He said in an unsure voice. "AUGH what in the unholy hell it that?" He asked while using his cane to point at the bar. Alastor them arose from the ground behind Lucifer. "One of the many reservations I made to the hotel!" He said with that smile. "Who is this? Who are you? Are you the bellhop?" Lucifer asked seeming annoyed"No, I am the host of the hotel! Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you sir, quite a pleasure. I must say you are much shorter in real life," Alastor mocked while closing one eyes and using his fingers to squish Lucifer.

   Y/n continued to watch the two as she sat on the table. They were singing now?

   Once done some girl names Mimzy busted through the door? What the actual hell is hell?

————————————————————————
- 875 words

Hey guys! I'm sorry if the part with Lucifer and Alastor wasn't accurate I was going from memory. Anyway let me know if you liked it!

   .°~Love ya~°.