13 | .°~Where are they?~°.

"I don't care about the damn ribs Adam. Get your robe so that we can go," Y/n said through gritted teeth. Adam mocked Y/n as he walked to his room. She followed behind him. When entering his room she once again raised her eyebrows in shock. He was so tidy. She saw his broken axe guitar laying on the bed. While Adam walked to his closet Y/n sat on the bed beside the guitar. She gently traced her fingers along the scratches and cracks of it. Because it was so rough she cut one of her finger. She looked at it for a second seeing..golden blood? I mean she was an angel now. Adam came back out with a robe in hand, he stopped when seeing her. Adam walked over to the bed and crouched infront of Y/n. "What's wrong?" He asked her. She looked down at his hand that was resting on her knee to help him keep balance. "Just a little upset. I mean I never even got to hear you play it," she told him as she moved her hand to the instrument. He laughed. "Really?" He asked while still laughing. He stood back up, using Y/n's knee. Adam picked the guitar up and put the two broken pieces together. His holy light shined over the guitar, the light being strong enough Y/n closed her eyes. Once she opened them the light disappeared the weapon was fixed. Y/n smiled. "That's awesome!" She said while grabbing the guitar from his hands. Adam watched Y/n take his guitar and look at it with such interest. 'Cute' he thought. Adam shook his head as he tried to get these thoughts out his mind. He walked to the bathroom and sighed, sitting down on the toilet. "God damn.." he mumbled.

                             .°~Timeskip~°.

   Adam came out the bathroom in a robe that looked like the others but it was white with gold accents and of course had his signature A on it. Y/n looked like she was trying to play the guitar which made Adam let out a loud laugh. "What are you doing?" He asked while pointing at her. She quickly set it down and acted casual. "Nothing," Y/n responded. Adam rolled his eyes playfully as he walked towards the desk and picked up a new fixed mask. Because it hadn't been activated yet the gold face it usually shows wasn't there. Y/n stood up from the bed and walked towards Adam. Before he could put the mask on Y/n snatched it from his hands. "Hey bitch!" Adam exclaimed as she examined the mask. He watched in frustration making Y/n scoff "why do you need another one of these?" She asked. "For protection dumbass!" He said in defense, grabbing the mask from her. Y/n watched Adam with an expression between sass and annoyance. Adam slide the mask over his head. The LED's powered up, matching his expression beneath. "Alright can we go now? I need to talk to Sera," Y/n told Adam as she headed for the door. "I don't get why you want to see her, she is literally so fucking stupid and ugly and makes me mad and gets under my skin, always talking bout 'oh Adam don't do this and don't do this' like SHUT THE HELL UP," he yelled, mostly to himself. Y/n put a hand on his shoulder and patted. "Calm down," she said in a much calmer voice than him. Adam ignored her and opened the door. "Whores first," he smirked. Y/n raised an eyebrow. "Douches last," she responded, a smug look on her face as she walked through the door. Adams teasing demeanor dropped and he mocked her out of aggravation, "dOucHEs lAsT..mE.MeH..MEh.."

.°~Timeskip~°.

Y/n pushed through the doors that led to where, according to Adam, Sera and Emily would be. She looked up to see angels flying through hallways and up levels. Adam hit her shoulder to get Y/n's attention. She looked over at Adam not know why he just hit her and said "Adam what th-" she stopped when seeing Adam point up at Sera who looked distressed. She smiled and narrowed her eyes. "Perfect..wait where are the stairs?" She looked all around to find a way to get up to the second floor. Adam found her confusion quite hilarious and laughed. "It's heaven bitch, we all have wings," He pointed out, unfurling he large golden wings. She stared at them for a second before looking at her back. She stretched her own wings out, looking at their length which was like half the size of Adams. To be fair though she was half the size of him. Adam flew up to where Sera was without an effort. He had had wings for years though. Y/n took a deep breath. "Can't be that hard..can it?" She mumbled to herself. Y/n finally launched herself off the ground. After a bit of trial and error she eventually got the hang of it enough to fly high enough. She landed next to Adam with a smile. "I did it!" She laughed. Adam watched her...admired her. "Nice job bitch, now let's go find Sera," he said, his smile fading when mentioning Sera. He fake gaged as he walked away. Y/n giggled at his disgust for her and followed.

————————————————————————
                                                  - 944 words

Heys guys! I just want to say I'm sorry for taking so long to make this chapter. I've been busy with some personal things. But hey atleast it's out now right? 😅

                             .°~Love ya~°.