5 | .°~Hotel~°.

Charlie, Vaggie, and Y/n went back to the hotel in hell. Charlie, who was still mad at Vaggie, and had every right to be, ignored her. She went straight to her room and slammed the door behind her. Y/n reached her hand out wanting Charlie to stop but decided to let her be.

Y/n looked back at Vaggie who look pretty ashamed. "Hey, she will come around! Just give it time. Charlie knows you love her and she loves you no matter if you're a fallen Angel or not," Y/n smiled softly, trying to help raise Vaggie's spirits. Vaggie sat down on the couch and buried her head into her knees. "I've broken her trust.." she mumbled.

Y/n sighed. She went to walk back to her room but was stopped by Husk. "What the hell happened?" He asked bluntly. She gave him a deadpan expression, "Yeah heaven was greaaaat," she said sarcastically. Husk rolled his eyes. "I don't care for small talk. What the hell happened?"

.°~Timeskip~°.

"And then we came back to hell. Though Emily had said something before we left..something about keep trying," Y/n explained. Husk had listened pretty intently. He put his booze bottle back down and huffed. "So that's why Charlie is so bummed out," He looked at the stairs, thinking about how Charlie was acting. "This is the first time I've seen her so-" Y/n was cut off by the hotel shaking and glowing green. Weird symbols floated around as she fell off the barstool. "What the hell?" She groaned, standing back up and holding her head. Vaggie instantly went into panic. "ALASTOR!" She ran up the stairs, tripping a few times which made Y/n chuckle. Husk looked slightly...worried?

"What's that about?" Y/n used her thumb to point back towards the stairs. Husk growled as he grabbed the booze bottle again. "Fuckin shit." Y/n leaned on the bar. Once again confused she asked, "Huh?" Husk looked up at her, clearly agitated. "She made a deal with that prick." Her eyes widened. "CHARLIE MADE A DEAL WITH AL?!" She stood up from the bar and ran for the stairs.

Y/n had been told by Vaggie just how dangerous Alastor can be. Though Y/n and Alastor had a normal relationship she still didn't trust him fully. She opened the door to find Charlie neglecting Vaggie and Al's smile looking slightly genuine. Charlie smiled at Y/n. "I have a plan."

.°~Timeskip~°.

So Charlie went out with Alastor to hopefully get the cannibals to help on extermination day, and Vaggie went to ask Carmilla Carmine how she killed an angel. That left Niffty, Husk, Angel dust, Sir Pentious, and Y/n to hand in the hotel. As well as Cherri who had started staying with Angel.

"I'm off to the studio, bye hot shot" Angel waved to Y/n. She smiled and waved back, "Good luck slut." He giggled to himself then went over to the bar. From what Y/n could see he said something to Husk then downed a drink. "Bye Husker baby," Angel blew him a kiss. Husk scoffed as if he didn't care but Y/n knew he did. "Bye." He said, cleaning Angels glass. Angel walked out with Cherri.

   Y/n sat down on the couch, letting out an exasperated exhaled. Since she came to the hotel she hasn't really learn a lot about being a better person or whatever but it's definitely nice to meet the other demons. Though her mind drifted off to the court meeting. "Sera knew about the exterminations and was fine with them? Heaven is so flawed! Especially that Adam. How can the first man be so arrogant? I mean yeah, we get it, all dicks descend from you. Though your dick and attitude must not be that great for you to lose two wives to Lucifer. And calling yourself dickmaster is weird. Maybe it's a kink? Why do I care anyway? Out of all the assholes there he is the worst. But why did my face become red when he held my chin? It's not like I like him. I despise him. He just...touched me? What a douche. He probably plows that little obedient bitch. Lute or whatever. And naming Vaggie after vagina is...kind of hilarious," she laughed to herself.

————————————————————————
-755 words

Hey guys! Sorry for taking a bit to write the next chapter. Almost 800 reads, that's crazy. Anyways as I always say,

.°~Love ya~°.