9 | .°~Redeemed?~°.

.°~Up in heaven~°.

   Emily hugged Y/n. "You died...but you were redeemed!" She said in an excited tone. "Yea.." Y/n said, a little confused. She saw Sir pentious and smiled largely. "You're here!" She ran towards him and held him tight. "Yesss..and so are you." He hugged her back. Y/n pulled back and with a concerned expression whispered, "Your egg bois...Cherri.." Sir pentious looked away. "It seems my egg boissss have not made it. But misss Cherri must have survived." He stated with a weak smile. Y/n nodded. "From what I saw yea."

   Sera stood up and cleared her throat. "I guess now you are..part..of heaven." She said with a forced smile. Y/n still remembered last time she was in heaven and it all went down. "You're the reason I'm dead a second time," she said with a scowl, not trusting Sera. Sera put a hand on her chest. "Maybe I did but you don't know the full story." "If I did that would clear it up." Y/n growled. Emily broke in between the two. "Let me get you to a place to stay!" She grabbed Y/n's hand and signaled for Sir pentious to follow.

As Emily showed Sir pentious around heaven Y/n didn't pay much attention since she had already seen around heaven the last time. Sera watched them carefully because she obviously didn't trust sinners.

.°~Down in hell~°.

"Take your little friends, and GO HOME!" Lucifer yelled, steam coming out his face. "Please." Adam stuck up the middle finger. "This isn't over," He put a hand over the stab wound that was way to close to his heart. "Retreat! All Exorcists fall back!" Lute said, aggravation in her voice. She started to fly back to the heaven portal. Adam looked at Y/n's dead body one last time before flying back up to heaven along with the exorcists.

.°~Back in heaven~°.

Adam shoved through the exorcists. He started walking through heaven, his wings trailing behind him. He had golden blood still dripping from his weak body. "Those fucking assholes. They think that they can do that? We need to get another extermination ready because I'm going to pound those demons into fucking double hell." He grumbled.

Emily stopped in front of a nice looking house. "So until we can figure out more about the redemption process you guys can stay here!" Emily said happily. Y/n grinned, "Thank you so much Em.." "I can't say how much I apprecccciate you." Sir pentious said. "Don't worry about it. Maybe for now just stay out of sight. If you do want to look around further be my guest! Just..be careful." Emily said quietly. "Of course," Y/n agreed while opening the house door. "I'll come check on you" Emily grinned while waving and flying away.

Y/n exhaled deeply. "We made it.." she said in disbelief. Sir pentious nodded. "You dessserve it." Y/n chuckled. "Thanks precious." She walked into the house, closing the door behind them. Her eyes went wide. "Wow.." the house looked better then what she had seen when alive! She immediately ran through the house, admiring it. The look was so modern but endearing. "I think I'm gonna go out and grab a drink," Y/n told Sir pentious, out of breath from running. "Alright I'm going to sssstay here," he said. Y/n clicked her tongue, "Sounds good."

She stepped out the house and back out to heaven. It was still such a surreal feeling. Remembering a place she saw Y/n walked towards it. Because she was looking at the buildings and not looking in front of her Y/n ran into someone. "Sorr-" she looked up and stopped talking immediately. "You." Lute said, clenching her fists. "Why are you in heaven?! And why are you...you.." Lute looked her up and down. "Redeemed.." She said, not believing it. Y/n took a step back. She remembered that face anywhere. "You stabbed me!" She exclaimed. "You were hurting Adam!" Lute snapped. "Nuh uh." "THE FUCK YOU MEAN NUH UH?!" "WHY WOULD I HURT ADAM?" "BECAUSE YOURE A SINNER"

As the two argued Adam stopped walking. He looked up to see Y/n fighting with Lute. He shrugged and continued walking. Wait a damn minute Y/N?! He ran towards the two with a complete flabbergasted expression. "You're in heaven?!" He asked Y/n, his hands out in disbelief. Y/n grinned. "You survived!" She wrapped her arms around him. Adam hugged her back. "Of course I did bitch." He said, trying to keep his ego up. Though he couldn't deny he was loving this hug.

Lute watch, mind boggled. "Sir why are you touching her?" She asked. "Lute. Return to your quarters." He spoke in a serious tone, still holding onto Y/n. "But sir-" "That's an order from your commander." (If you get that reference I love you.) Lute sighed. She nodded then took flight. Adam looked back down at
Y/n. He put a hand on her cheek. "God women. You're stubborn," he laughed. Y/n raised an eyebrow, "They hell you mean?" He rolled his eyes playfully. "Even when there was no hope you kept fighting. And..you had hope in me." She smirked, "Maybe I did." He laughed again. "Maybe you aren't as stubborn. Now you'll at least admit it~" He teased. Y/n tried to hide her laugh as she pushed him away. "Alright alright...let's get you patched up..."

————————————————————————
                                                 -961 words

Hey guys! I've been pretty free lately so there will probably another chapter soon. I can't believe this story has gotten this far, I usually give up on anything halfway through T-T

                             .°~Love ya~°.